+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barrow game in doubt?

I think Barrow have sold nearly 900 tickets, I think we will sell nearly 5000, although I won't be buying a ticket and going.
    I will go for an attendance of 5,600

Oh, and 2 1 to the Reds

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ennybody want to hazard a guess at attendance ? " seasonal pass members " aren't counted in the FA Cup , I'm going for 4,345 , The person being the nearest to the official attendance ! Wins ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, an evening for at one of Khaled Konmans chosen venue's , if the competition should end in a draw ? The person with the strongest handshake wins ! If a further tie break is needed ? The winner will be decided by Head Nodding , Khaled will make the final decision , all entrants are invited back to Khaleds of Kexboro for free Non Alcoholic Lagers , Conman Conway ! Will be outside selling Burgers & Fries " cost undisclosed" !!!
    I think we'll be looking at quite a big attendance Roma. Fans will be thinking that it could be the last game they see us win this season. I'll go 5050.

Just had a look at the map & if thats owt to go by we`ll be lucky to get 4000.Having said that nobody knows how many will pay on the day. 4150 i predict.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    I think Barrow have sold nearly 900 tickets, I think we will sell nearly 5000, although I won't be buying a ticket and going.
    I will go for an attendance of 5,600

We should play the game even if Barrow were bringing 25 .

But 900 Barrow fans will be looking forward to a third round FA cup tie at a championship club and many of those fans may not be able to make a rearranged midweek game .

It will be a pretty big deal for the Barrow fans on Saturday and they should be respected .

I think after ammering Barra, we're going to surprise a lot of people in the Fa cup this season.
    And actually Id even go as far as saying that messrs Lee, Conway, & Khaled will all be at Wembley for this seasons cup final.

Because after all, somebody has got to flip the burgers and squeeze the ketchup & mustard and serve the change at the till. 😂

7,304 reported by club as 12,602

Cold day, apathy and an embarrassment to come.. 4343

Congratulations Pass
    Thas predicted closest attendance , lerrus kno arr that gets on at Khaleds ov Kexboro !!! Ya jammy sod !!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast