+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Owen Dale Loan Ends 10th January

Owen Dale Loan Ends 10th January

https://www.lancs.live/
    Interesting read. Sorry can't link the exact page. Search Seasiders in the headers.
    Last edited by MeForCrewe; 06-01-2022 at 09:04 PM.

No problem, thanks for sharing ...

My gut reaction is that we probably need him more than Blackpool at this point in time ...

Also noticed this ...

"Blackpool are currently short on numbers due to covid cases and injuries, alongside the recent news that Ryan Wintle has been recalled by Cardiff."

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post

Also noticed this ...

"Blackpool are currently short on numbers due to covid cases and injuries, alongside the recent news that Ryan Wintle has been recalled by Cardiff."
    And yet Blackpool are trying to push the transfer fee down,

Quote Originally Posted by Teammoo View Post
    And yet Blackpool are trying to push the transfer fee down,

Of course they are it is their best interest to get the player as cheap as possible, and Crewe have past history of selling players on the cheap. I hope we can agree a slightly lower offer and have him back on loan until the end of the season but can’t see that happening.

I see Crewe are also reportedly looking at an Irish player (defender) RB and considering a £50000 offer however Plymouth, Wigan and Shrewsbury also interested so that also likely to not happen.

Apparently the deal to bring the Blackburn player on loan is also dead in the water after the player refused to join a club in a relegation dog fight and believes it is not in his best interests. Apparently Shrewsbury and Accrington at the front of the queue.

I think Crewe’s problem is in the Jan transfer window is that we are not an attractive proposition a very poor team nailed on certs to finish bottom.

Lots of "apparentlys" and "reportedlys" in that post!!
    No, Ive absolutely no idea either!

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    Lots of "apparentlys" and "reportedlys" in that post!!
    No, Ive absolutely no idea either!

Andrew Lyon’s is the Irish player who Crewe are reportedly interested in this has appeared in a couple of newspapers over the last couple of days with the figure of £50000 quoted in the reports.

Would have thought that if we were going to fork out £50,000 it would be better spent on a goalscorer. What you would get for that I'm not sure. The lad is 21, maybe we think that there is a potential for money to be made with a sell on in the future.

Will Dale be in our squad on Wednesday, I doubt it very much. I think that it will all drag on and because of the situation, strangely Blackpool seem to hold most of the cards. Who else would be prepared to pay £500,000 and what's been made plainly obvious is that Dale doesn't want to play for us. Be prepared for a cut price transfer, aswell as one for Tommy.

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    Will Dale be in our squad on Wednesday, I doubt it very much. I think that it will all drag on and because of the situation, strangely Blackpool seem to hold most of the cards. Who else would be prepared to pay £500,000 and what's been made plainly obvious is that Dale doesn't want to play for us. Be prepared for a cut price transfer, aswell as one for Tommy.
    I made reference earlier in this post to Crewe’s history of cut price transfers, and I would not be surprised if we only get £500000 for the 2 of them, however I would say at the end of the season we will get next to nothing for them. It is irrelevant what we get for them because the first team will see none of the money invested into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    I made reference earlier in this post to Crewe’s history of cut price transfers, and I would not be surprised if we only get £500000 for the 2 of them, however I would say at the end of the season we will get next to nothing for them. It is irrelevant what we get for them because the first team will see none of the money invested into it.

It is extremely disappointing that despite us finally getting rid of Normal Hassall from the club we appear still to not be able to provide other than an absolute pitiful first team budget that compares to a mid table league 2 side at best. I understand we area developing club and I fully support that but surely we need the first team to be playing as high up the pyramid as we can and therefore it extremely short sighted by the board to continue in this way. We have to massively increase the budget by means of wages and transfer fees the recruitment this year has been nothing short of pathetic considering we had a successful league 1 campaign last year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast