+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Lord Ahmed found guilty of *** offences against two children

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    He’s to be sentenced on the 4th Feb.
    Why does it take so long after the trial to do the sentencing?

Are they looking for a reason to give him a much gentler punishment?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Almost forgot until prompted just how much of a scumbag he really is/was.

Dec 25th 2009 - Involved in a fatal car crash that killed 28 year old Martin Gombar. Ahmed had sent and received 5 texts minutes before the crash.

Feb 25th 2009- Jailed for 12 months for dangerous driving whilst texting at the wheel minutes before crash that killed Mr Gombar.

March 12th 2009 - Freed by Court of appeal which suspends his sentence for 12 months.

May 13th - Resigns from Labour Party two days before he's due to appear before it's National Executive Committee for his alleged anti -semitic remarks.

Born in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan.....strip him of his title and deport the scum.

I think for the motoring offence Ahmed got 12 weeks jail not 12 months, no idea how long he actually spent in jail because our wonderful legal system lets them out early

It was Steve Smith defending in the texting whilst driving offence

Lord Ahmed's solicitor, Steve Smith, said the peer was "very philosophical and approaching it with great dignity", but the lawyer said he himself was "extremely disappointed with the sentence ... he's been used as a scapegoat".

Maxwell did nothing wrong. You lot are a bunch of lying pompous pr*cks. I would trust my daughters with Maxwell than with any of you creeps.

Mossad thought differently
    I'm confident they did their research diligently

By the way I speak from experience as I was ***ually abused at the age of eleven. I cannot believe that girls of seven**** or twenty-one were powerless. It's bull and poor GW is facing life in jail because these girls didn't get all they wanted. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    By the way I speak from experience as I was ***ually abused at the age of eleven. I cannot believe that girls of seven**** or twenty-one were powerless. It's bull and poor GW is facing life in jail because these girls didn't get all they wanted. Pathetic.
    Whilst I cannot believe people that think that girls cannot be powerless to grown men

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    The youngest victim was 14, some were 15 and 16 too.

I’ve lost the continuity of this thread, who is GW?

guilty of ***ual offences, but call him a paki I'm racist.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    guilty of ***ual offences, but call him a paki I'm racist.
    Crash that's a separate point but, I get your meaning. Let's hope he's deported, doubt it will happen as he'll claim his kids are English born so has the right to stay in the UK. Hopefully he sees a long time in prison.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast