+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Lord Ahmed found guilty of *** offences against two children

he won't get deported. like that fkn Cricketer moaning about racism . but making anti Semitic tweets .

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    he won't get deported. like that fkn Cricketer moaning about racism . but making anti Semitic tweets .
    I agree
    Rafiq is still being given airtime by the media to preach to the nation about the ills of racism
    YCCC still has some way to go but he,s lost all credibility

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I agree
    Rafiq is still being given airtime by the media to preach to the nation about the ills of racism
    YCCC still has some way to go but he,s lost all credibility
    You and crash are right. The media have let his racist comments die down for a short while and then they bring him back.

We shouldn’t have to be told what to do by pr1cks like him!!

Ahmed has always been very well connected back in Azad Kashmir, might not be so popular anymore though since some of his offences were against a boy.

More bad news for Rotherham Town this scum bag gets sentenced Friday 4th Feb,this will be all over the national news.I just hope he gets what he deserves & his two brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    More bad news for Rotherham Town this scum bag gets sentenced Friday 4th Feb,this will be all over the national news.I just hope he gets what he deserves & his two brothers.
    50 hours community service

A bullet .

This what one of his victims want, will it happen? Don't hold your breath

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-60246242

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    This what one of his victims want, will it happen? Don't hold your breath

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-60246242
    If they can't remove his title of Lord there should be outcry in the town that the 'of Rotherham' should be removed. Why isn't there one of those online petitions for the people of Rotherham to have their say and get this done?

Petition to strip Lord Ahmed of his peerage
    Do you agree that former Rotherham peer and ex Labour Councillor Nazir Ahmed should be stripped of his peerage in the wake of being found guilty of ***ually abusing two children?
    Tick here to sign the petition to the Government asking them to remove Lord Nazir Ahmed's peerage.
    First name
    Last name
    Email
    Postcode Find address
    Address ID
    The information you provide is used in accordance with our Data Collection and Use policy. By clicking this button you agree to your email address being used in accordance with that policy.

I agree to Alexander Stafford using the contact information I provide to keep me updated via email and telephone on this and other issues until further notice.

Alexander Stafford MP for Rother Valley

Footer
    About RSS
    Accessibility
    Cookies
    Privacy
    About Alexander Stafford
    In Parliament
    Promoted by Zachary Collingham on behalf of Rotherham & District Conservative Federation, both at 9A High St, *****tone, Sheffield, S36 6BR
    Copyright 2022 Alexander Stafford MP for Rother Valley. All rights reserved.
    Powered

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast