+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Got a good team there Gaz....

Got a good team there Gaz....

watched your cup game on friday night against Man City and I thought you did well against England's top team, good signs there. Don't know if you caught the Lions game on sat on ITV but it was a cracker at a sold-out Den against the Palarse,who just got the extra goal which was offside. But brilliant atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    watched your cup game on friday night against Man City and I thought you did well against England's top team, good signs there. Don't know if you caught the Lions game on sat on ITV but it was a cracker at a sold-out Den against the Palarse,who just got the extra goal which was offside. But brilliant atmosphere.
    HNY Claw
    We gave them 3 goals, scored a cracker and saved a penalty that wasn't actually a penalty/ There fans were boring.
    They were the better side of course. The pundits had them as the best team in the world lol.
    I did watch your game and was rooting for you. I did think your right back let you down (ANDREWS?). You were the better side for most of the game in my opinion.
    I had to chuckle when the 'NIGELS' were singing the that's the way we like it ... wo o wo o wo

Hey Claw
    what PPE do you have to wear if you can't stop laughing while having the SH!TS?

SAFETY GIGGLES

Goggles for the plebs

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    HNY Claw
    We gave them 3 goals, scored a cracker and saved a penalty that wasn't actually a penalty/ There fans were boring.
    They were the better side of course. The pundits had them as the best team in the world lol.
    I did watch your game and was rooting for you. I did think your right back let you down (ANDREWS?). You were the better side for most of the game in my opinion.
    I had to chuckle when the 'NIGELS' were singing the that's the way we like it ... wo o wo o wo
    As I said you played well. Our game was let down by our left back Malone. bit of a plonker but we did have 6 shots on goal to their 3, but we don't have their kind of money their striker Olise cost them £8 million. But enjoyed the crack.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    As I said you played well. Our game was let down by our left back Malone. bit of a plonker but we did have 6 shots on goal to their 3, but we don't have their kind of money their striker Olise cost them £8 million. But enjoyed the crack.
    I meant to write left back giving Olise too much space and timer. Without Olise I think you would have got the result.

Big difference in money between our sides.
    Here's a link to Swindon players wages along with some other teams https://salarysport.com/football/sky.../swindon-town/
    Last edited by gaz1959; 12-01-2022 at 07:39 PM.