My first ever Brummie game of football was at Aggborough, Kidderminster, with the the Severn Valley railway steamers chugging by the ground in 1979.

Vast plumes of smoke would shoot into the air just by the ground, and in those days the ground was not developed, with a rickety stand and oval terracing behind one goal. It was like England in 1937. Oh for the old days. The football was grown up too. Not the primary school nonsense it is now. Being older, i now understand the banquet of life before me, as it is for everyone.

Kidderminster should have been first up on match of the day. Beating Reading was more of a shock than United winning. It was more about Newcastle losing than Cambridge or Kidderminster winning. Funny how a non league team, below conference level, gets second billing to a lesser game, and the prem club get star billing.

Anyway, Cambridge winning has two good aspects to it, firstly the better players will move on quicker, , so will Bonner, and relegation is more likely. If Mitov keeps it up, hes gone. And Cambridge will crash quicker. Which brings me to keepers....again 90 percent will avoid physical contact at all costs.

From a corner, a keeper has a long time to get underneath it, and can step past blockers. A reminder than a keeper has a whole arms length advantage. But even in the six yard box, its no go.

Any 50 50 ball from open play, even into the six yard box, keepers wont go for it. As a former defender, i would have something to say about that. Why? Why wont they go for it. ? Answers to snowflake . com. Keeping yesterday was embarrassing. If your 20 and playing for Barrow, but have the talent and are fearless, you will have world football queing to sign you, and be playing prem football in six weeks.

As for Ironside, i wish i could have had a crack at him. He would know i was there from the first minute, and the chance of him getting to the final whistle without injury of some sort, well, it would not happen. The other advantage i would have is that in any situation i would have a menu of possibilities in my head, prepared for any of them.

Defending isnt hard. Ironside must be good at evading challenges, i would be armed with that info beforehand and come up with plan 14, to dump him in A\E.

United winning at Newcastle is a shock, but not much of one. It will hamper the fight to avoid relegation which is pleasing, the players will subconsciously save themselves for round 4 after all, they will want more of yesterday.

The clubs below United are closing the gap, i am rubbing my hands together in glee.

If United get Liverpool away, the club wont see that money either, Barry wants to make a profit, its his money anyway.

Natalie of Upper Gwydir Street. Amazing, those Cambridge terraced dog kennels cost over half a million. Laugh or what.