+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digne off to Villa

Digne off to Villa

It seems. Shame, would have liked to see him in a toon shirt.

Gerrard is really puling off top signing for them.

A solid player, but not too upset hes not coming.

Happy Villa fan here, sorry guys. Maybe your predicament is putting off some potential signings?
    In any case, I do think you will pull through and maybe that last game v Burnley will be the decider. Good luck.
    UTV

Good left back but there was talk of a 200.000 a week demand, and hes not worth that. Glad the people at the top didnt pay him that. Also, he seem to be a bit of trouble maker, so maybe we dodged a bullt there.

Anyway, good luck with him.

They are welcome to his 200k a week wage he didnt pull up many trees at Everton

Not sure how long Lewis is out but I think we could potentially have a very good LB in him under the correct guidance. Dummett should be able to do a good enough job there until he's back that's if he manages to stay fit himself. Would of been a good signing bit them sort of wages for a LB could quite easily upset certain players on a lot less.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Happy Villa fan here, sorry guys. Maybe your predicament is putting off some potential signings?
    In any case, I do think you will pull through and maybe that last game v Burnley will be the decider. Good luck.
    UTV
    Cheers, man.

Aye, I wouldn't be at all surprised. And yesterday's performance will hardly have helped. He's decent but I'm not gutted.

I'd of liked him here, of course I would.

However, I'm not surprised he'd rather sign for Gerrard at Vile and equally I'm not completely fussed he's not coming here.

Good luck to him with them.

How does a left back earn 200k per week?

Unfathomable.

Did Villa get taken over? God knows what they’ll pay a striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Not sure how long Lewis is out but I think we could potentially have a very good LB in him under the correct guidance. Dummett should be able to do a good enough job there until he's back that's if he manages to stay fit himself. Would of been a good signing bit them sort of wages for a LB could quite easily upset certain players on a lot less.
    This - good post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)