+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Djokovic

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Can't Vegans get the Covid virus then
    They can get covid, but not avian or swine flu

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Brilliant article in Saturday's Grauniad by Barney Rohan on the entire debacle. It's very simplistic to say Why doesn't he just have the jabs like everybody else? I've had my jabs and support everyone having theirs, but
    1. Morrison's government has made a pig's ear out of the Covid situation and Djokovic offered them an opportunity to look tough and play an ace card before the upcoming election.
    2. Djokovic is a vegan and a disciple of a clean living advocate who advises against putting anything alien into your body.
    My daughter is a very strict vegan and had her Covid vaccs in NZ before she came home

Sid does say after vegan "AND a disciple of a clean living advocate who advises against putting anything alien into your body" which is the bit stopping him from wanting a vaccine.

He is an arrogant piece of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySeaDog View Post
    They can get covid, but not avian or swine flu
    ... or chicken pox, pulled hammys, heatrashers...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He is an arrogant piece of crap.

Now now durham, you can't call Scott Morrison like that.

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    Now now durham, you can't call Scott Morrison like that.
    The tennis player who thinks he is above the law, that's who.

You mean like ****s that pull down statues and think it's ok, then get away with it in court??

and above the two independent panels that approved the visa, and the judge who ruled for him?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Brilliant article in Saturday's Grauniad by Barney Rohan on the entire debacle. It's very simplistic to say Why doesn't he just have the jabs like everybody else? I've had my jabs and support everyone having theirs, but
    1. Morrison's government has made a pig's ear out of the Covid situation and Djokovic offered them an opportunity to look tough and play an ace card before the upcoming election.
    2. Djokovic is a vegan and a disciple of a clean living advocate who advises against putting anything alien into your body.
    2300ish Covid deaths in Australia Sid? Both Djokovic and his missus have been consumers and purveyors of pseudoscientific claptrap for a good while before Covid turned up.

On the day he claimed to have Covid he was photographed at a kids awards ceremony unmasked. Totally up to him whether he gets vaccinated or not, but he can expect further difficulties in entering both other countries and international tennis tournaments. I hope Australia find some way of kicking him out.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast