+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Djokovic

O/T:- Djokovic

What a farce, one minute he can play then he can't and his put in isolation, then a judge says he can play and he is released from virtual house arrest. Now he's been re arrested, where will it end?

Australia has lost it's mind over covid it appears

With him deported hopefully

Kangaroo courts is what springs to mind.

No further reports of him being 're arrested since earlier reports?

Looks like a distraction strategy by the Aussie govt to keep people's attention away from other matters.

Why is he trying his best to stay in a country that doesn't really want him there, go home and never set foot in it again. Or he could have the jabs like the rest of us would have had to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Kangaroo courts is what springs to mind.
    Are you lunaspie in disguise?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Looks like a distraction strategy by the Aussie govt to keep people's attention away from other matters.
    Brilliant article in Saturday's Grauniad by Barney Rohan on the entire debacle. It's very simplistic to say Why doesn't he just have the jabs like everybody else? I've had my jabs and support everyone having theirs, but
    1. Morrison's government has made a pig's ear out of the Covid situation and Djokovic offered them an opportunity to look tough and play an ace card before the upcoming election.
    2. Djokovic is a vegan and a disciple of a clean living advocate who advises against putting anything alien into your body.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Brilliant article in Saturday's Grauniad by Barney Rohan on the entire debacle. It's very simplistic to say Why doesn't he just have the jabs like everybody else? I've had my jabs and support everyone having theirs, but
    1. Morrison's government has made a pig's ear out of the Covid situation and Djokovic offered them an opportunity to look tough and play an ace card before the upcoming election.
    2. Djokovic is a vegan and a disciple of a clean living advocate who advises against putting anything alien into your body.
    Can't Vegans get the Covid virus then

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast