+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Famous females you fancied as a ****.

Err Linda Carter maybe as Wonder woman, and I wondered why this woman din't do po*rn at the time lol, because I think she looked so good in that outfit.

Ohh and Daisy Duke in the Dukes of Hazard, Ive never seen a tighter pair of denim shorts on a bird.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Err Linda Carter maybe as Wonder woman, and I wondered why this woman din't do po*rn at the time lol, because I think she looked so good in that outfit.

Ohh and Daisy Duke in the Dukes of Hazard, Ive never seen a tighter pair of denim shorts on a bird.
    Most Barnsley lads are more likely to knock one out to Boss Hogg from Dukes Of Hazard so fair play to you Acid.

What about Marianne Faithful who did things with a Mars bar that would make your tongue tingle!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Most Barnsley lads are more likely to knock one out to Boss Hogg from Dukes Of Hazard so fair play to you Acid.
    And there speaks good old uncle Mick, the old total old plastic old Yorkie old man lol.

Hey lads, remember when they had the character Amy as part of the early version of the A-Team, obviously to try and generate some se*xual interest with the blokes. But it din't work did it, and hey I got more interested at the time watching Rainbow than her!!.
    Last edited by Acido; 10-01-2022 at 12:26 PM.

Julie Driscoll, Cathy McGowan.

Rihanna - think of those lips!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And there speaks good old uncle Mick, the old total old plastic old Yorkie old man lol.

Hey lads, remember when they had the character Amy as part of the early version of the A-Team, obviously to try and generate some se*xual interest with the blokes. But it din't work did it, and hey I got more interested at the time watching Rainbow than her!!.
    If you put a plain looking woman in a male oriented workplace the blokes will be around her like flies around a dog turd. Factomundo.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    If you put a plain looking woman in a male oriented workplace the blokes will be around her like flies around a dog turd. Factomundo.
    And vice versa Des.

When I worked for Hepworths in the Kate 70’s we had to go to training courses up at Claypit Lane in Leeds and visit the factories where the women made the clothes.

We were all young and fit blokes of 17-20 and the s e x u a l harassment was unbelievable,they were actually grabbing out balls as we were walking by their machines.

In the early 90’s when I worked for Dunlop/Slazengerwe visited the tennis ball production line in Barnsley and the women were shouting dirty comments about us and trying to get their hands inside our trousers!

There were some really rough old slags.

There’s a misconception these days that it was always dirty old men 30-50 years ago but the truth is that amongst the working class both sides were pretty much as bad as each other.

I’m sure you saw plenty of this in the jobs you did Des?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    And vice versa Des.

When I worked for Hepworths in the Kate 70’s we had to go to training courses up at Claypit Lane in Leeds and visit the factories where the women made the clothes.

We were all young and fit blokes of 17-20 and the s e x u a l harassment was unbelievable,they were actually grabbing out balls as we were walking by their machines.

In the early 90’s when I worked for Dunlop/Slazengerwe visited the tennis ball production line in Barnsley and the women were shouting dirty comments about us and trying to get their hands inside our trousers!

There were some really rough old slags.

There’s a misconception these days that it was always dirty old men 30-50 years ago but the truth is that amongst the working class both sides were pretty much as bad as each other.

I’m sure you saw plenty of this in the jobs you did Des?
    Yes, a woman out of the office used to ask the blokes to move a plank of wood or something, when they bent down to do it she would stand behind them, put her hands between their legs and grope them.
    S ex was rife on the council, people having it off all over the place. They had a trip around the pub's on a coach the one night and one of the lads got a blow job on the coach from another woman from the offices.
    Another woman told me about her husband not being interested in her, she said she sat on the settee bottomless with her legs open, and when he came in he put the tele on to watch the football.
    We also had a young attractive girl on the security, she worked all night and was a lesbian. Her friend visited at night and when I went to get my keys she would be sitting there with a smile on her face, her shirt open, and lipstick all over her t it's. One night they fell out and wrecked the ladies toilet. They moved her to another depot after that.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Yes, a woman out of the office used to ask the blokes to move a plank of wood or something, when they bent down to do it she would stand behind them, put her hands between their legs and grope them.
    S ex was rife on the council, people having it off all over the place. They had a trip around the pub's on a coach the one night and one of the lads got a blow job on the coach from another woman from the offices.
    Another woman told me about her husband not being interested in her, she said she sat on the settee bottomless with her legs open, and when he came in he put the tele on to watch the football.
    We also had a young attractive girl on the security, she worked all night and was a lesbian. Her friend visited at night and when I went to get my keys she would be sitting there with a smile on her face, her shirt open, and lipstick all over her t it's. One night they fell out and wrecked the ladies toilet. They moved her to another depot after that.
    Which department do I need to apply to Des?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)