+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeon

Sturgeon

Have to learn to live with no COVID ....no **** Sherlock .....

Wonder if protest march in Glasgow had an effect.

There's surely nowhere left for the politicians of doom and mad scientists to hide.

Learn to live ain't good enough for me though ....never again should be the mantra

But she won't lift restrictions for football crowds.

These people are power mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    But she won't lift restrictions for football crowds.

These people are power mad.
    She is playing with fire if she does not lift the restrictions for football crowds especially as Nippy did not have the common sense to speak to the bosses of the SPFL and SFA before bringing in the pointless restriction of a maximum 500 people attending a football match in Scotland. If the large crowd restrictions are not lifted the football supporters will never forget and hopefully extract their revenge at the forthcoming local authority elections this May by not voting for the SNP candidates. At least the Scottish Rugby bosses have the right idea by threatening to move the Scotland rugby matches from Murrayfield to St James’s Park in Newcastle.
    What happened to the NHS Scotland vaccine passports which Nippy said everyone needed to attend sports events with over 10,000 spectators plus people attending nightclubs was the way to defeat the virus.
    No doubt they have been quietly forgotten about as they are not working.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    She is playing with fire if she does not lift the restrictions for football crowds especially as Nippy did not have the common sense to speak to the bosses of the SPFL and SFA before bringing in the pointless restriction of a maximum 500 people attending a football match in Scotland. If the large crowd restrictions are not lifted the football supporters will never forget and hopefully extract their revenge at the forthcoming local authority elections this May by not voting for the SNP candidates. At least the Scottish Rugby bosses have the right idea by threatening to move the Scotland rugby matches from Murrayfield to St James’s Park in Newcastle.
    What happened to the NHS Scotland vaccine passports which Nippy said everyone needed to attend sports events with over 10,000 spectators plus people attending nightclubs was the way to defeat the virus.
    No doubt they have been quietly forgotten about as they are not working.
    My guess.....fudge and capacity increased but not full.....she saves face....most clubs happy........but it's just a guess.

Ridiculous rules continue.

If only someone had warned us restrictions forevermore.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Ridiculous rules continue.

If only someone had warned us restrictions forevermore.��
    As far as I am aware the useless vaccine passports will only have to be shown for attendances over 10,000.
    Apart from the Derby against the Dabs on 1st February there will be no other attendances this season at Dens Park over 10k.
    In my opinion it is doubtful if there will be 10k spectators at the match against the Dabs as it is likely that a number of people supporting both clubs who had returned to stay in the Dundee area for New Year can now no longer attend next month’s rearranged match.
    They might return their ticket to receive a refund which could reduce the number of seats sold for the game to below the ‘magic’ 10k figure to avoid 50% of the spectators at the game having to a show a vaccine passport prior to entry.
    Last edited by islaydarkblue; 11-01-2022 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    As far as I am aware the useless vaccine passports will only have to be shown for attendances over 10,000.
    Apart from the Derby against the Dabs on 2nd February there will be no other attendances this season at Dens Park over 10k.
    In my opinion it is doubtful if there will be 10k spectators at the match against the Dabs as it is likely that a number of people supporting both clubs who had returned to stay in the Dundee area for New Year can now no longer attend next month’s rearranged match.
    They might return their ticket to receive a refund which could reduce the number of seats sold for the game to below the ‘magic’ 10k figure to avoid 50% of the spectators at the game having to a show a vaccine passport prior to entry.
    Papers are reporting that the new rules relate to all events attracting over 1,000 people not 10,000. If we actually do have to challenge half the crowd to prove vaccination (three doses as well) or negative Lateral Flow Test then they'll better open the gates fine and early and folk will have to turn up early to get in. In the real world though I expect we will do the best we can re testing and check as many as we can. Then of course there is the fact that LFTs are virtually meaningless as a weapon in identifying whether a body has Covid when all you have to do is report a negative test whether it is positive, negative or whether you even bothered to do the darn test in the first place. More virtue signalling and a pointless exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Papers are reporting that the new rules relate to all events attracting over 1,000 people not 10,000. If we actually do have to challenge half the crowd to prove vaccination (three doses as well) or negative Lateral Flow Test then they'll better open the gates fine and early and folk will have to turn up early to get in. In the real world though I expect we will do the best we can re testing and check as many as we can. Then of course there is the fact that LFTs are virtually meaningless as a weapon in identifying whether a body has Covid when all you have to do is report a negative test whether it is positive, negative or whether you even bothered to do the darn test in the first place. More virtue signalling and a pointless exercise.
    Do you think she believes people are paying attention to her?

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Queue for a ticket, queue to get your 'Covid Passport' checked then queue to get in the gate.

Mr. Sensible will be raging.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Queue for a ticket, queue to get your 'Covid Passport' checked then queue to get in the gate.

Mr. Sensible will be raging.
    Cancelled livvy and dumbarton, already got tic for dabs game.....see if I can get in without getting checked then take it from there future games.

But I'm assuming dabs game will be my last bought ticket.

Will prob still chance it with free or acquired tic.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)