Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
Sorry if I have offended anyone, that was not my intention.
I just base my belief on science and logic.
Everything in nature is there for a reason, there is a food chain. The strong eat the weak. We are just another part of nature, we are a weak animal but nature gave us a bigger brain than others. That guaranteed our survival in a cruel world.
But we are newcomers to the planet, dinosaurs were here for 140 million years and the earth was billions of years old then.
Man's arrogance makes us believe we are different from other forms of life, we aren't, we are just another species of Ape.
What happens to all the animals that die? Do they get another go?
Logically everything is here for a purpose. Sitting around for ever in a nice garden isn't logical.
One thing that I wouldn't rule out however is reincarnation, everything is recycled, even the star's, so there is no reason to believe that we won't be recycled as well. But we won't come back as us, we could come back as another form of life.
When we are gone we are gone.

Totally agree Des 100%. Are there too many people on the planet and many are living a lot longer - too long! Is this natures way of reducing the headcount? Should not be mocked!

I do believe too - when your gone your gone and many like to keep the romance going of some kind of after life!

As Hugill been reincarnated and come back as a donkey? You never know! Diangana too could have come back as a bird as he’s feather light 😭