+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boris's Garden party

Dominic Cummings is the name that keeps cropping up. Well he said he would, in his own time.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    What does seem odd, 8 months ago, 100 emails, and the gutter press have only just got hold of the story ? Have they been asleep on the job, or is Boris running a tighter ship than we thought ?
    Seems I was wrong, it was one year and 8 months ago. How on earth did they keep it under wraps all that time ?

Well Sinkov I would have been sorry to be invited, I would not consider travelling over 200 miles to attend a party where the host is too tight to provide the booze. Perhaps he needed a sponsor to come forward and offer to pay for it.

There is saying about the wrath of a woman scorned, perhaps in this case it is the wrath of a senior advisor scorned, no doubt there is much more to come from Dominic.

The thing that baffles me the most is Johnson was ostensibly put in ICU because he had Covid, why then take it so lightly?

I wonder if Mrs BT was right when she claims the Johnson/Covid/ICU malarkey never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The thing that baffles me the most is Johnson was ostensibly put in ICU because he had Covid, why then take it so lightly?

I wonder if Mrs BT was right when she claims the Johnson/Covid/ICU malarkey never happened.
    Obviously he had been in touch with Novak the Serb and knew that, because he had had Covid, he was immune to everything else.
    Who gives a damn anyway about something which happened over 18 months ago, oh yes, the politicians and why are they so interested? They are just seeing how much they can milk the situation for their own personal gain!

Meanwhile, life goes on, people are dying every day from various sources, people are starving throughout the world, war criminals are receiving knighthoods etc., etc. It all seems normal from my 75 years' experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    Well Sinkov I would have been sorry to be invited, I would not consider travelling over 200 miles to attend a party where the host is too tight to provide the booze. Perhaps he needed a sponsor to come forward and offer to pay for it.
    Me neither VC, I don't mind taking a bottle of wine if someone invites us round for a meal, but I wouldn't cross the road for a party where I've to take me own ale. Feck that for a game of soldiers.

Boris at question time ..Phookin hilarious 😂

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

she right - BT.....she knows its an act, she feels it, and trusts what she feels....because she also knows - Not to Trust them, it beats me why anyone would....he's a self serving imp, working for a bunch of bigger self serving imps....who the hell thinks they're going to be fed anything but distraction by them, and why would anyone believe someone, just because they have "PM" stuck in front of their name....besides, we dont fit their criterea for honest treatment...which is why they're best ignored - if we would have doine that, we wouldn't be in this mess...and would'nt be complaining about them "breaking their own rules" because we didn't abide by them in the first place....but whinge whinge - "we had to, so why didn't they - it's unfair"....well, they're not Flcuking fair, and we choose to humour them....they must be laughing their socks off, I am !

Boris has had a great time being PM and when the rats desert the sinking sh!t he'll have a great time reverting back to an MP, then he'll (ghost)write his memoirs.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Boris at question time ..Phookin hilarious ��
    He's apologised Alf, I think we should move on, don't you ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)