+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boris's Garden party

Sometimes an apology just isn't enough, especially if it isn't sincere and I don't think BJ does sincere.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Sometimes an apology just isn't enough, especially if it isn't sincere and I don't think BJ does sincere.
    The media and HM Opposition won't finish him imo Chris, he doesn't give a FF for either of them, but Tory MPs might, down to them, do they stick with him or go for Rishi. I think they'll dangle him on a rope for a while, see if he bucks his ideas up, see if the polls improve, if it's still a mess after the May elections they'll knife him, but I don't think they will before.

But what do I know, I'm only guessing, I could be proved wrong by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    He's apologised Alf, I think we should move on, don't you ?
    F*ck me sinkov, if he couldn't remember he held a drinks bash in his own back garden, it's time he f*cked off and let someone else sort this $hitfest out.

Seems a good idea Sinky.If BT can get away with it then so can Boris.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    F*ck me sinkov, if he couldn't remember he held a drinks bash in his own back garden, it's time he f*cked off and let someone else sort this $hitfest out.
    Why would he remember a bit of a do 20 months ago ? Be fair BT, this is a man who can't even remember how many children he has.

I never quite bought into the idea if I was sat outside in my own spacious private garden with a few friends and neighbours, properly socially distancing and enjoying a few cold ones, how it was anybody else's business or how I was spreading Covid.

It seems Boris couldn't either! He knows the Lockdown was ludicrous, a lot of us on here know the Lockdown was ludicrous, that's why I can't get all hot and bothered over this triviality.

It must have been great to work at number 10, constant parties by the sound of things and that's during lockdown, what was it like before?

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    It must have been great to work at number 10, constant parties by the sound of things and that's during lockdown, what was it like before?
    depends what they had to celebrate - Kriti....but getting away with the "biggest lie ever"...if we think those downing st drinks were a biggy,, and they've been going Nuts on the private islands and super yachts, imagine whats been going on behind the doors of their country houses.

Looks like he's a goner. Big Dog had better get ready to be knifed in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Looks like he's a goner. Big Dog had better get ready to be knifed in the back.
    Have enough Tories got a death wish to put the letters in ? I don't know, they're a mess right at this moment, but get rid of Boris and they may well find themselves in an even bigger one. On verra.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)