+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boris's Garden party

Boris's Garden party

Bring your own drinks. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    He has to go now,but I bet he doesn't thebrass necked C U N T ..

You're only upset because he didn't ask you Alfie.

Boris is the choice of all the Neanderthals in this country, they don't give a flying **** and neither does Boris, a match made in heaven. Sadly some quite normal people thought he was the new Winston Churchill, more fools them.

Did he not invite you either Chris ? Give the lad a break, he couldn't invite everybody.

I can't comment, I don't do hypocrisy.

Me, Mrs BT and a few of the neighbours enjoyed more than a few discreet "socially distanced" drinks in the warmth of the May sunshine.

Kettle calling pot and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I can't comment, I don't do hypocrisy.

Me, Mrs BT and a few of the neighbours enjoyed more than a few discreet "socially distanced" drinks in the warmth of the May sunshine.

Kettle calling pot and all that.
    It's like I said before BT, just more evidence that those in charge knew the measures were futile, they had to impose them, they had to do something to get the Mad Scientists of Sage and the Lefty media off their backs. But like you and me, they knew it was all pointless and acted accordingly. Good for them.

What does seem odd, 8 months ago, 100 emails, and the gutter press have only just got hold of the story ? Have they been asleep on the job, or is Boris running a tighter ship than we thought ?

I wonder if SkyNews has put Beth Rigby on the story, she knows all about ignoring the rules and partying.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's like I said before BT, just more evidence that those in charge knew the measures were futile, they had to impose them, they had to do something to get the Mad Scientists of Sage and the Lefty media off their backs. But like you and me, they knew it was all pointless and acted accordingly. Good for them.

What does seem odd, 8 months ago, 100 emails, and the gutter press have only just got hold of the story ? Have they been asleep on the job, or is Boris running a tighter ship than we thought ?

I wonder if SkyNews has put Beth Rigby on the story, she knows all about ignoring the rules and partying.
    Looking back sinkov in a way we did buy into the SAGE nonsense.

12 adults sat six feet apart in our huge back garden blatantly breaking one rule, but complying with another.

The insanity still rules BT, it's still like a scene from Zombie Apocalypse when you go down Clitheroe, muzzles everywhere, so many people desperate to be frightened. They frighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

I have a strange feeling that a little bird whispered in Rhishi ear that Boris is coming to the end of his tenure , hence the release of photographs and parties and resignations.

Someone told Rhishi they’d like him to be prime minister and he could count on their vote.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I have a strange feeling that a little bird whispered in Rhishi ear that Boris is coming to the end of his tenure , hence the release of photographs and parties and resignations.

Someone told Rhishi they’d like him to be prime minister and he could count on their vote.

Just a thought.
    I've heard dafter ideas army.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)