+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Party at Boris, s

Party at Boris, s

Bring a kerry oot
    3rd and 4th jabs available in the kitchen.
    Canna comment due to ongoing enquiry about earlier perties.
    Wall of silence fae met police but up here the old bill are acting like stormtroopers for dancing to come on Eileen.
    Yet some still hang on mad Boris and sturgeon, s words like they have it all in hand!!
    Wtaf

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Bring a kerry oot
    Wall of silence fae met police but up here the old bill are acting like stormtroopers for dancing to come on Eileen.
    Yet some still hang on mad Boris and sturgeon, s words like they have it all in hand!!
    Wtaf
    Couldn't agree more.

Throw in Hard-on in NZ, Aussie eejits, New York mayor, Canadian black face guy and the whole of Europe.....apart from Sweden 😍 and you realise how gullible folk are.

looking like MSM and experts were selling a message that was designed to save the NHS and the politicians thought it was not applicable to them. Sort of phoney war for our political leaders. Maybe the public did save the NHS by doing what they were told.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    looking like MSM and experts were selling a message that was designed to save the NHS and the politicians thought it was not applicable to them. Sort of phoney war for our political leaders. Maybe the public did save the NHS by doing what they were told.
    NHS needs saved on an annual basis, not fit for purpose

NHS let the country down......not so much those dealing with patients ....though my doc still shut....but the organisation........remember discharging old folk to die, cancelling ops, no clinics, no follow ups.

There is hopefully a reckoning coming.

I'm away to bang a pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

NHS let the country down......not so much those dealing with patients ....though my doc still shut....but the organisation........remember discharging old folk to die, cancelling ops, no clinics, no follow ups.

I'm away to bang a pot.
    Thought you were playing golf?

If I stand at the first tee and bang a pot will people object?

I'm away to bang a pot.
    I think that we don't have a government, we don't have a National Health Service and we don't have any team spirit. It's like when McPake got us beat 5 -0 by Ross County. Everything imploded. All the players we thought might be good enough were rubbish, everything had to change and it had to be done right there and then. Knee jerk reaction and it never took place.

It feels as though MSM has suddenly woken up to the fact that they have been cheer leading for a useless team manager with a **** football team.

To carry on the analogy, McPake survives and lives to fight on for the rest of this season, my opinion he won't be replaced until the end of the season. Boris is going to try the same trick. May elections will be a potential Ross County moment for him.

Trouble is the problems that you identify Rross are not being addressed by MSM. Again look at our club, no structure apart from an enthusiastic youth set up, a single figure head that can't do all of the tasks required and no expectation of change. Boris is just the latest in a long long line of political opportunists who are incapable of dealing with the real issues facing our country. Nicola, IMO, is in the same boat. no idea of what is required and fully focussed on trying to persuade all Scots that being independent will address all the issues that are facing both Westmnister and Holyrood.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Thought you were playing golf?

If I stand at the first tee and bang a pot will people object?
    9 holes......you may as well bang a pot, used to get a bit o manners on the first tee but now the riff raff 😜 play golf....all etiquette has went by the by.

I'd have social distancing round the 1st tee.

By the way worst golf rage I've ever seen was in Magaluf.....crazy golf....scary scary stuff.

Poster on here as well.😁

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I think that we don't have a government, we don't have a National Health Service and we don't have any team spirit. It's like when McPake got us beat 5 -0 by Ross County. Everything imploded. All the players we thought might be good enough were rubbish, everything had to change and it had to be done right there and then. Knee jerk reaction and it never took place.

It feels as though MSM has suddenly woken up to the fact that they have been cheer leading for a useless team manager with a **** football team.

To carry on the analogy, McPake survives and lives to fight on for the rest of this season, my opinion he won't be replaced until the end of the season. Boris is going to try the same trick. May elections will be a potential Ross County moment for him.

Trouble is the problems that you identify Rross are not being addressed by MSM. Again look at our club, no structure apart from an enthusiastic youth set up, a single figure head that can't do all of the tasks required and no expectation of change. Boris is just the latest in a long long line of political opportunists who are incapable of dealing with the real issues facing our country. Nicola, IMO, is in the same boat. no idea of what is required and fully focussed on trying to persuade all Scots that being independent will address all the issues that are facing both Westmnister and Holyrood.
    Political prediction time.

Doris won't fight another general election.

Sturgeon won't fight another Scottish election.

Trump wins presidency.

If Tories appoint the boy in number 11.....they wiin ...just

If they appoint gove truss or god forbid Hancock ....Hung parliament.

Fitba prediction

Mcpake becomes lifetime honoury manager and appoints some random bloke he played we 20 years ago as manager, extends Gowsers contract to 2029 with 1 year option, gets pumped from someone (probably county) and says "he never saw that coming" and John Nelms gives update on campy from his new office in tannadice.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Bring a kerry oot
    Wtaf
    Watched Gary Anderson Hawai thing ...made me smile

Political prediction time.

Doris won't fight another general election.

Sturgeon won't fight another Scottish election.

Trump wins presidency.

If Tories appoint the boy in number 11.....they wiin ...just

If they appoint gove truss or god forbid Hancock ....Hung parliament.

Fitba prediction

Mcpake becomes lifetime honoury manager and appoints some random bloke he played we 20 years ago as manager, extends Gowsers contract to 2029 with 1 year option, gets pumped from someone (probably county) and says "he never saw that coming" and John Nelms gives update on campy from his new office in tannadice.
    Agree about Boris and Nicola. Trump will not win and I doubt if he will be a candidate as a Republican or an independent.
    Labour will win the next election but need SNP votes for outright majority. Indyref2 is held and lost again with a closer vote.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)