+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team v Manure Sat 15.01.22

Team v Manure Sat 15.01.22

Cannot wait for this fixture, have to get last nights disappointment out of my head.
    We need a win and not just any kind of win, Utd need a good stuffing. We need to see an angry, determined and ruthless villa side, we have Coutinho making his debut but we are without SJM, the team needs a shuffle. Ramsey needs a rest and Watkins needs to find his shooting boots, I have the promise of a ticket, I feel they need some vocal support, an old bigmouth in the Holte, I want to leave there unable to speak for 3 days, just like the old days. I so hate Manure, they have to be the Jamiest team we have ever played, we never seem to get the rub of the green and by that I mean Decisions, Pens, Var. Yes they missed a pen earlier this season in the last minute but it would have not shocked me for old skippy to have knocked that in and us all to curse the instant penalty decision, that was their doing to miss and not down to luck but hey, i want us to win and win big, i want us to rub there red noses in it, kick em while they are down, their so called fans are turning, lets give them something to really moan about and please, please no VAR decisions just a good hiding 2 or 3 decent goals and one worldy from the Magician, its not a lot to ask for, is it....
    Emi

Cash
    Konsa
    Mings
    Targett

Sanson
    Luiz
    Buendia

Coutinho
    Watkins
    Traore

Traore in Africa.

Coutinho may not start, recently recovering from Covid.

Please no AEG

Em1

Kesler
    Konsa
    Mings
    Digne

Sanson
    Luiz
    Ramsey

Carney/Coutinho
    Buendia

Watkins

I fkin hope we muller 'em!

I thought it was just a rumour about Coutinho and covid, if Traore out then Chucky in the middle and Watkins leading the way?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)