+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cody Drameh

Never been paid a dime to play for the 55 years I've played. However, I've left City championship level teams to play at a lower team for the play time. Never had a beef when I had to leave a team. someone came along that was better. However, I wanted to play so moved on

I know it's not the same as pro footy but other than Strujik and Meslier who has MB ever played regularly? Hell, it took a racist allegation for Meslier to get a chance and we ended up with no CB's before Strujik got a chance. Drameh was going to sit 80% of the time. Suspect this guy will never play for Leeds again but he's going to have a good career.

Hope he's on a long contract with us and we get a ton of money for him.

Well well here we go it's my birthday and I will say it as I feel like it lol.
    MB is fn old fool who does not give kids a chance and he persists with his crap even his preeseers are the same shyte every week.
    This kid has an abundance of potential but just like the rest he is forgotten and like a lot of the youngsters will come and go whilst we have a master who will go and get us the likes Of Roberts firpo costa Rodrigo. We have spent the 4th most money in the league since promoted and we only have Raph to show for it the rest are shyte. We buy all kids in the hope of building them to on sale them for profit. Contrary to this club the running is run for profit as rad well knows his big pay day is comming.
    MB has won nothing significant and as in Europe only won a championship covid riddled league. His methods have proven to cause injuries over and over even in the championship we had the same problems.
    All banging about a kid seen it as is and wants to play the game. Summerville scores 3 in the first half of the under 23s gets pulled out to make a cameo 10 minute run. All the talk was the kids will be sent out on loan for the experience which drameh was one mentioned and now he gone to do just that you'll gang up to bang bang on the kid ffs.
    This club is run by a master businessman and over the top recruiter and the best manager in the world who has won f all.
    You will see what loyalty is really like when Phillips and Raph get the big bucks and others a like.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Hope he's on a long contract with us and we get a ton of money for him.
    Looking at his Agents, Colossal Sports Management current client list states his contract with us runs out in summer 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    MB is fn old fool who does not give kids a chance and he persists with his crap even his preeseers are the same shyte every week.
    This kid has an abundance of potential but just like the rest he is forgotten and like a lot of the youngsters will come and go whilst we have a master who will go and get us the likes Of Roberts firpo costa Rodrigo. We have spent the 4th most money in the league since promoted and we only have Raph to show for it the rest are shyte. We buy all kids in the hope of building them to on sale them for profit. Contrary to this club the running is run for profit as rad well knows his big pay day is comming.
    MB has won nothing significant and as in Europe only won a championship covid riddled league. His methods have proven to cause injuries over and over even in the championship we had the same problems.
    All banging about a kid seen it as is and wants to play the game. Summerville scores 3 in the first half of the under 23s gets pulled out to make a cameo 10 minute run. All the talk was the kids will be sent out on loan for the experience which drameh was one mentioned and now he gone to do just that you'll gang up to bang bang on the kid ffs.
    This club is run by a master businessman and over the top recruiter and the best manager in the world who has won f all.
    You will see what loyalty is really like when Phillips and Raph get the big bucks and others a like.
    Happy birthday - the rest is utter boll ocks lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Happy birthday - the rest is utter boll ocks lol!
    ThaNKS, I have joined the royal ranks of Leeds forum of the over 60s. I still see truth hurts nothing changes lol

Spot on.

2 glass completely empty peas in a pod.

Happy birthday btw!

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    2 glass completely empty peas in a pod.
    Nope, just not blind.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)