+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cody Drameh

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Name me one manager that cripples his squad and has nothing but youngsters left to play.
    There isn't a manager that cripples their squad. You could actually answer what I asked though?

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Good luck to the kid - still young and will learn - who knows what the back story is outside of him, his agent and Leeds - imagine moving up to Leeds and having to endure the pandemic can’t have been easy for him moving up from London.
    So hes going to Cardiff? Sure that will rectify the problem if he has struggled with the move to Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    There isn't a manager that cripples their squad. You could actually answer what I asked though?
    As you were saying humm i just woke up to 2 more injuries I don't think I need to answer your question. Ohhh look a couple of youngsters are playing I wonder why.

Summerville another now asking for a move for game time wonder if we all turn on him as with drameh.
    The season is going from bad to worse form, kids want to move, unhappy clappers when subbed and someone suggested I am a flog for wanting the season to end

I don’t have a problem with kids wanting more game time as it shows desire - it doesn’t mean the club should just play them though and sometimes a loan option may be best. Summerville hasn’t had a massive amount of game time either so a move makes a lot of sense given the injury list is getting shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    I don’t have a problem with kids wanting more game time as it shows desire - it doesn’t mean the club should just play them though and sometimes a loan option may be best. Summerville hasn’t had a massive amount of game time either so a move makes a lot of sense given the injury list is getting shorter.
    I'm all for them playing first grade or even championship as that will improve them but my problem is Mr. Stuborn and the club will toss them out for doing it.
    Different managers can change players' tunes so if what I and a few others predict this is MS final season we should not be casting them aside till the new manager assesses them but we seem to have made up our minds.
    Foreign players and this under 23 crap if not already will ruin the premier league altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    I'm all for them playing first grade or even championship as that will improve them but my problem is Mr. Stuborn and the club will toss them out for doing it.
    Different managers can change players' tunes so if what I and a few others predict this is MS final season we should not be casting them aside till the new manager assesses them but we seem to have made up our minds.
    Foreign players and this under 23 crap if not already will ruin the premier league altogether.
    Where are you getting 'made up our minds' and all this?

Fact was Drameh wasn't willing to fight for his place, he didn't want to be at Leeds what is the point in keeping someone with that mindset becuase all that will happen is if he did play regular you know he is looking for another move.

Where is this information about Summerville even coming from? Or is it just like it alway is made up, tabloid nonsense like the whole Phillips falling out with Bielsa crap

As they say, where there is smoke there is fire. Mb in his presser said more or less Drameh was finished. The faces on players been subbed is that tabloid also.
    Clearly, the results from 1st team downwards suggest something is not right.
    Clubs' mindset of riding this out is another tabloid thing.
    On Summerville's reaction is that rubbished by the club?
    Sorry, but there are more questions than answers at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    So hes going to Cardiff? Sure that will rectify the problem if he has struggled with the move to Leeds
    Cardiff sure is a good night out now Covid restrictions are being removed. Not sure what the issue was but good luck to him and who knows he may come back significantly improved and wanting to fight for his spot.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)