Don’t be shy......did you/do you possess it?

I never did.

I had mates who girls and women just threw themselves at but I always felt that it was bloody hard work.

All of my children are far better looking than me, courtesy of their mum’s genes, they got all their mum’s best bits and the odd bit of her that she herself doesn’t like got cancelled out by my odd bit of good, the kids got lucky.

Back to the male s e x appeal question though.

My grandson is 4 1/2 and he’s got the whole package in terms of looks, his father ( ex husband of my daughter Holly ) is a w a n k e r but a very good looking chap and my grandson inherited his good looks and my daughters cuteness, the girls already love him.......they’ll queue up a decade or less from now!

I was lucky in that I punched above my weight, I had high standards and wouldn’t go out with rough lookers just for the sake of it.

I’d rather go through a barren few months and wait for a peach ( which I often did! ) rather than settle for an ugly bird.

So don’t be shy or embarrassed......are you one of the lucky b a s t a r d s or one of the “triers” like me or just a lost cause?