+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Male S e x Appeal.

Male S e x Appeal.

Don’t be shy......did you/do you possess it?

I never did.

I had mates who girls and women just threw themselves at but I always felt that it was bloody hard work.

All of my children are far better looking than me, courtesy of their mum’s genes, they got all their mum’s best bits and the odd bit of her that she herself doesn’t like got cancelled out by my odd bit of good, the kids got lucky.

Back to the male s e x appeal question though.

My grandson is 4 1/2 and he’s got the whole package in terms of looks, his father ( ex husband of my daughter Holly ) is a w a n k e r but a very good looking chap and my grandson inherited his good looks and my daughters cuteness, the girls already love him.......they’ll queue up a decade or less from now!

I was lucky in that I punched above my weight, I had high standards and wouldn’t go out with rough lookers just for the sake of it.

I’d rather go through a barren few months and wait for a peach ( which I often did! ) rather than settle for an ugly bird.

So don’t be shy or embarrassed......are you one of the lucky b a s t a r d s or one of the “triers” like me or just a lost cause?

It's not all about looks, it's about personality, charm and making girls laugh. Girls don't want to hear about yourself, they want to hear how attractive you find them.
    I had mates who changed girlfriends like shirts and all of them weren't male models, far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Don’t be shy......did you/do you possess it?

I never did.

I had mates who girls and women just threw themselves at but I always felt that it was bloody hard work.

All of my children are far better looking than me, courtesy of their mum’s genes, they got all their mum’s best bits and the odd bit of her that she herself doesn’t like got cancelled out by my odd bit of good, the kids got lucky.

Back to the male s e x appeal question though.

My grandson is 4 1/2 and he’s got the whole package in terms of looks, his father ( ex husband of my daughter Holly ) is a w a n k e r but a very good looking chap and my grandson inherited his good looks and my daughters cuteness, the girls already love him.......they’ll queue up a decade or less from now!

I was lucky in that I punched above my weight, I had high standards and wouldn’t go out with rough lookers just for the sake of it.

I’d rather go through a barren few months and wait for a peach ( which I often did! ) rather than settle for an ugly bird.

So don’t be shy or embarrassed......are you one of the lucky b a s t a r d s or one of the “triers” like me or just a lost cause?

I had it and still do! Having been an overseas rep for a travel company for many years - every night was Saturday night and holiday makers wanted to pull a rep!

Just need a great personality and cool clothes and no scruffy shorts😂

In Fuerteventura I was in charge of the resort and one of my jobs was looking after our own airline crew which was delightful
    Last edited by baggieal; 12-01-2022 at 05:46 PM.

F
    Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I had it and still do! Having been an overseas rep for a travel company for many years - every night was Saturday night and holiday makers wanted to pull a rep!

Just need a great personality and cool clothes and no scruffy shorts😂
    In Fuerteventura I was in charge of the resort and one of my jobs was looking after our own airline crew which was delightful

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    F

I haven’t always been a scruffy sod.

I worked with a male dominated workforce for nearly twenty years hardly having any contact with women other than my first wife and friends wives etc but when I was made redundant and got another great job, this time the staff was predominantly women. It did not take me long to realise what I had to do to become popular with the women. It was simply to listen and show an interest in what they were talking about. I had countless opportunities with some great looking gals but I was now with a wonderful second wife and there was no way I would have cheated on her and eventually I became quite content with the knowledge that I could have if I had wanted to.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)