+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- Mike Ashely takes legal action against new owners

O/T:- Mike Ashely takes legal action against new owners

Reading the link on the VAR thread led me to:

https://www.themag.co.uk/2022/01/mik...dad-ghodoussi/

What a thoroughly nasty piece of work he appears to be and hope he never comes anywhere near our way.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 13-01-2022 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Corrected Off Topic prefix

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Reading the link on the VAR thread led me to:

https://www.themag.co.uk/2022/01/mik...dad-ghodoussi/

What a thoroughly nasty piece of work he appears to be and hope he never comes anywhere near our way.
    Interesting:

''This reported legal action against Amanda Staveley and Mehrdad Ghodoussi, coincides with widespread media reporting of Mike Ashley allegedly making moves to try and take over Derby County''.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Interesting:

''This reported legal action against Amanda Staveley and Mehrdad Ghodoussi, coincides with widespread media reporting of Mike Ashley allegedly making moves to try and take over Derby County''.
    That was the thing that stood out for me as well. How desperate are Derby fans that some appear to regard this as potential good news?

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    That was the thing that stood out for me as well. How desperate are Derby fans that some appear to regard this as potential good news?
    Understandably very desperate! Their supporters have been through a horrific period for the past 18 months, full of uncertainty, accusations, unsuccessful sales, being sued by fellow championship club chairman, administration, facing liquidation, huge point deduction punishment and a bit more to boot.