I have cancelled my sky sports subscription, those prem footballers can take a hike. If im bothered, i can miss the results on a saturday afternoon and watch match of the day, and the EFL programme like its live.

I hardly watch it anyway, i cant watch more than a minute of any match. The league cup semis make me pall, Tottenham v Chelsea, Liverpool v Arsenal, yadda yadda yadda. They dont bother with championship or lower football anymore, because no one watches it.

Arnt you bored with it.? Anyway, have CFU made a comment on Barry trousering the Newcastle money? Didnt even bothered to hide it, this is another example of Barry not being able to afford it. Anyway, whats twenty five thousand multiplied by the admission fee? Its not illegal, its Barrys money. Then you get a loan in.

Not even a proper signing.

Its remarkable how successful the club are, making serious money, under Dogget it was over 5 million pa, and paying out peanuts, thats income from whatever, 2 mill from the league, and Barrys " money" on top.

Oh, i forget he hasnt got any. The Newcastle money helped pay for the huge community trust wage bill, and food delivery etc.

Its going to crash eventually. The coaches making silken purses out of a pigs ear, can it go on.? No.

It will go when Bonner gets the Charlton job, or the Shrewsbury job, or an equivalent when it becomes available.

Pete of Wellington street.