+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- Junior Analysts

O/T:- Junior Analysts

As you know myself and Colin Sisson have our little project Analysts Bar Podcast which I know some of you have been very supportive of.

We have now added another dimension to this by creating a Kids Zone or Junior Analysts if you like. We will be launching this officially in due course with proper membership and benefits for the young statto in your life.

In the meantime we have made available a Junior Analysts Match Report Sheet on the website. It's free to download and no need to subscribe either. It's a simple and fun way to get your kids into football analysis and should hopefully help with the old arithmetic as well!

We just wanted to give people a sense of what will come in our endeavours to add some value to the footballing community.

There are some very interesting initiatives to come and we are very excited about providing resource to the younger footy fan.

You can view and download the match report sheet here . . . https://www.analystsbar.com/analysts-bar-kids

With half term on the horizon I thought I would give this a bump. Keep the football mad kids in your family entertained by getting them to do their own match report, creating their own stats, a written match report and even their own hand drawn graphs and charts.

They'll be learning new skills and improving their maths and writing skills but in a fun way.

Name:  Matchday Report Sheet.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  98.7 KB

You can download the match report sheet here https://www.analystsbar.com/analysts-bar-kids

Brilliant idea, could be killing two or three birds with one stone, for youngsters. I certainly found maths more interesting when linked it to horse racing.

This is brilliant, great way to engage youngsters, exactly the sort of thing we need.