+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Forest v Leicester

Forest v Leicester

Been moved to Sunday 6th Feb for telly, which is good for us as it means we get to keep our home match with Grimsby at 3pm on the Saturday.

Looking forward to the Grimsby game, my grandson is a Grimsby fan he's coming down for the match told him we will do the double over them...

He asked if him and his mate could meet me in Hooters, I'm in my seventies and he's six**** bless him, I've not told my son and his mum yet

why is 16 in words not allowed ??

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Been moved to Sunday 6th Feb for telly, which is good for us as it means we get to keep our home match with Grimsby at 3pm on the Saturday.
    They were looking at Monday night
    Last edited by SwalePie; 15-01-2022 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Fixed quote code error for you

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Because using the letters t, e, e and n sequentially marks you out as a potential paediatrician!

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    Because using the letters t, e, e and n sequentially marks you out as a potential paediatrician!
    Thanks 51 Magpie but I always thought a paediatrician was a doctor...

Sorry, just my (inappropriate) sense of dark humour. Sadly, there have been cases where paediatricians have been threatened by people thinking they were '*****s'. Given that, it's probably not a good idea for me to risk adding to any confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Looking forward to the Grimsby game, my grandson is a Grimsby fan he's coming down for the match told him we will do the double over them...

He asked if him and his mate could meet me in Hooters, I'm in my seventies and he's six**** bless him, I've not told my son and his mum yet

You've been on here long enough surely to know that teanagers from Essecks are not permitted to play around in Skunthorpe. Heaven only knows what would happen if they tried to get to Penystone.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    You've been on here long enough surely to know that teanagers from Essecks are not permitted to play around in Skunthorpe. Heaven only knows what would happen if they tried to get to Penystone.
    It's vytal we find out.