+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Woodrow will not be sold

Renno

I'd brace yourself for any player within the squad leaving if they attract a bid irrespective even of how much we initially paid for them this summer or maybe this window .

Kane to Oxford for £300k would be that type of fire sale .

Woodrow for £750k to whoever .

The only show in town is going to be the financial survival of the club as we head in to next season .

The results next season in league one will be incidental in my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Renno

I'd brace yourself for any player within the squad leaving if they attract a bid irrespective even of how much we initially paid for them this summer or maybe this window .

Kane to Oxford for £300k would be that type of fire sale .

Woodrow for £750k to whoever .

The only show in town is going to be the financial survival of the club as we head in to next season .

The results next season in league one will be incidental in my opinion .
    I agree, I dont worry about what I cant control

As our club motto suggests - let us be judged by our acts - quite fitting with the PMG and likewise us as fans will do so next season. You reap what you sow and from what I am seeing they have underestimated the fans and the feelings that they have for the club. If the chips were genuinely down as they were 20 years ago , fans will dig deep. If they feel they are getting taken for mugs then they will vote with their feet. We will be back to 6000 next season

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123