+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who has the most potential?

Kayode for me. Great that we have a list to choose from. Perhaps Jake Hull also before too long - next season perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Kayode for me. Great that we have a list to choose from. Perhaps Jake Hull also before too long - next season perhaps?
    Fingers crossed for Hull. I like the brief look that I've seen of him. Slight shame we couldn't see him play in a couple more Pizza cup games, definite prospect. Probably be out on loan again next season mind, understandably.

But with potential we have to maximise profit.

Jerry Yates for example still only 25 and might still go higher.

Did we achieve maximum return?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    But with potential we have to maximise profit.

Jerry Yates for example still only 25 and might still go higher.

Did we achieve maximum return?
    No and he's a classic example of a Miller's player improving under different coaching

Wiles, I think. Just.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    No and he's a classic example of a Miller's player improving under different coaching
    Or a club playing a style they fit into ( or both)

Maybe JJ, he's still young and it's potential what scouts can see and bring out. Wiles maybe at the end of his potential.

Many years ago, my Father in law was in charge of Millspaugh football team. Little old man introduce himself as from West Ham. After the game he said to the scout did he like the midfielder," no, he's got nothing left in him. I like the Goalie......... it was Gordon Banks........the midfielder faded away just like the old man said he would. My ex appeared on This is your Life for Gordon Banks years after.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Maybe JJ, he's still young and it's potential what scouts can see and bring out. Wiles maybe at the end of his potential.

Many years ago, my Father in law was in charge of Millspaugh football team. Little old man introduce himself as from West Ham. After the game he said to the scout did he like the midfielder," no, he's got nothing left in him. I like the Goalie......... it was Gordon Banks........the midfielder faded away just like the old man said he would. My ex appeared on This is your Life for Gordon Banks years after.
    Great story….owd uns know best 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Great story….owd uns know best ��
    Like the one on here who lauded JJ as our saviour in the Championship last season only to say get him out on loan again as soon as he seemed to struggle in League 1

When was the last time we had so many good young prospects, probably in Ronnie's first stint.
    I'm sure that in amongst them there's some big money transfers,but hopefully not for a while.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast