+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Australia Cancel Visa

Australia Cancel Visa

"The Morrison government is firmly committed to protecting Australia's borders, particularly in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic," he added, referring to Prime Minister Scott Morrison.

So it looks like goodbye to the arrogant Serb!

Wouldn’t it be nice if our Government were committed to protecting the borders - circa 30,000 illegal immigrants coming in last year!!
    No f ucking about in Australia!

We need a real leader to stop illegals and stop taking the p iss with parties! Truss could be it and certainly not behind Sunak - yawn yawn who as another poster mentioned is gormless with zero personality!

What a terrible mess.
    This pandemic has shown up so much of the under belly of humanity...and not a good sight.
    The sponsors are going to love that now. It will be like the time the holders of the FA cup didn't participate. Can't be the best if you can't beat the best....

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    What a terrible mess.
    This pandemic has shown up so much of the under belly of humanity...and not a good sight.
    The sponsors are going to love that now. It will be like the time the holders of the FA cup didn't participate. Can't be the best if you can't beat the best....

Don’t disagree but he’s a lying c unt and why should there be one rule for a celebrity and another for the general public!

Australia are tough - they want the rules followed and don’t want illegal immigrants! The U.K. should follow and if the EU want to keep their doors open I am sure France and Ireland would welcome these folk!

More worried about food poverty with our own citizens and how the elderly may freeze to death with energy increases.

Ireland usually takes its fair share of quotas for refugees. Born out of our immigration brought about through years of famine and deprivations. So we understand what that means...
    But Australia is not tough...just arrogant. You clearly believe in the one rule for all......that the liar of a PM you have believes in....🤣🤣
    Good luck would that....👍

Goodbye!!! Wish our Government grew a pair like the Australians

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Ireland usually takes its fair share of quotas for refugees. Born out of our immigration brought about through years of famine and deprivations. So we understand what that means...
    But Australia is not tough...just arrogant. You clearly believe in the one rule for all......that the liar of a PM you have believes in....🤣🤣
    Good luck would that....👍

The 30,000 illegal immigrants should stay in Europe as the first country of entry! What don’t some understand about the word illegal!

A big yes to legal immigration to much needed medical staff - scientists - other talent etc!

Boris should grow a pair like the Australian Government. I feel sad for the poverty in this country with kids going hungry and soon to be the elderly freezing with huge increases in energy on the way!

The only point that I disagree with the Australian Government on is stating that the reason he is being deported is the fear that his anti - vaccination stand might gain support and lead to demonstrations. The man lied on more than one occasion and for him to think that the public would believe that his ‘team’ made a clerical error on his form is an insult to their intelligence. He is an arrogant and dishonest individual and I hope that they stick to the rule and don’t allow him back for the next three years.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    The 30,000 illegal immigrants should stay in Europe as the first country of entry! What don’t some understand about the word illegal!

A big yes to legal immigration to much needed medical staff - scientists - other talent etc!

Boris should grow a pair like the Australian Government. I feel sad for the poverty in this country with kids going hungry and soon to be the elderly freezing with huge increases in energy on the way!
    al.I call Aussies brits who have still got there balls.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    al.I call Aussies brits who have still got there balls.
    The face of Oz is changing and the number of UK born residents is dropping both in actual numbers and as a percentage of the population (Govt data 2015-2020).

Still the biggest immigrant population at about 980k (3.8 % of population) but big increases in people born in India 440k to 720k in 5 years and China 650k from 500k in the same period. Also big increases from most other Asia countries such as Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia.

Likely by 2025 UK could even be behind India as the highest overseas population in the country. I still find it staggering that just about 30% of the people living in Australia in 2020 were born overseas!

It was only 10% in 1946 and of course it was only 1973 that race was taken off the criteria for overseas immigration when the whites only policy was totally scrapped scrapped. Just a coincidence but 1973 was the first time I went to Oz and have see the country change massively since then having spent about 4 years of my life in Oz and/or NZ.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)