+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tilt recalled

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    It’s a no brainier to recall him . Even if we have no intention of playing him .
    Said Lee Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Said Lee Johnson
    It's possible but can he string all those words together?

It's good that RUFC are taking control of the situation.
    It was the right thing to do given the circumstances
    You never know he might be the extra quality we need if we go up.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    It's good that RUFC are taking control of the situation.
    It was the right thing to do given the circumstances
    You never know he might be the extra quality we need if we go up.
    This is quite true, we all know that we are lacking in the position that he favours, that is what we bought him for. We are only presuming he wants to be at Wigan and not with us. It could be that he has just been unlucky with injuries whilst here, look at Roberston. If he stays and wants to play it can only be a plus, if he doesn't and Wigan come up with the right money then that's another plus. Either way we've done the right thing.

I'll be surprised if he plays in January as it means we can only sell or loan him back to Wigan and then it puts the ball back in their court. If we don't play him it means other teams can still bid for him. I still think he'll end up back at Wigan on a permanent deal.

Obviously if he's still here after the window shuts then it'd be daft not to use him if we need to.

I have to say this must be the first time I’ve seen the club stand their ground and call the shots with one of our players. About time too!

🦁 Roar!!!!!!

Yes I agree.It also opens the door to possible options at other clubs.I'd be surprised if there wasn't any interest in him.I still think Wigan will cough up with the money.RUFC doing the right thing.

Why would we hold out for MacDonald when he has been out all season and Tilt has been playing.
    Like that we have done it up agaisnt the deadline and a day before ther are due to play. Agree that we should not play him for next couple of weeks if we can, so that others may bid for him (unless he wants to play (and we want him to) for the rest of the season, so we can stop playing Harding at left CB.

Regarding Harding and REG, at RCB, whether or not REG is ours, he is still the best RCB so play the best players so we can win promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Why would we hold out for MacDonald when he has been out all season and Tilt has been playing.
    Like that we have done it up agaisnt the deadline and a day before ther are due to play. Agree that we should not play him for next couple of weeks if we can, so that others may bid for him (unless he wants to play (and we want him to) for the rest of the season, so we can stop playing Harding at left CB.

Regarding Harding and REG, at RCB, whether or not REG is ours, he is still the best RCB so play the best players so we can win promotion.

Don't agree Harding a more solid defender. Edmunds Green abit static when players run at him he struggles. But according to people on here I know * all.

They’re right you do know* all

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast