+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tilt recalled

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Don't agree Harding a more solid defender. Edmunds Green abit static when players run at him he struggles. But according to people on here I know * all.
    Name:  gru.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  51.2 KB

Harding at RB is different, but then we arn't playing with 4 defenders.

Overall, the stats are similar, but we've seen on a few occasions that Harding gets caught out positionally, especially at LCB.

Attachment 20761

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I have to say this must be the first time I’ve seen the club stand their ground and call the shots with one of our players. About time too!

🦁 Roar!!!!!!
    How long before he’s injured Brin.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Why would we hold out for MacDonald when he has been out all season and Tilt has been playing.
    Like that we have done it up agaisnt the deadline and a day before ther are due to play. Agree that we should not play him for next couple of weeks if we can, so that others may bid for him (unless he wants to play (and we want him to) for the rest of the season, so we can stop playing Harding at left CB.

Regarding Harding and REG, at RCB, whether or not REG is ours, he is still the best RCB so play the best players so we can win promotion.
    Agree with pretty much all that fc.
    Particularly, regarding REG, I've really enjoyed seeing him develop, and while I fully understand that he's being developed for somebody else, that's the point of the loan system. If having that bit of extra quality helps get us up at the same time, that really seems win-win to me

Don't agree Harding a more solid defender. Edmunds Green abit static when players run at him he struggles. But according to people on here I know * all.
    Hm I sure your not paying enough attention to home games ! Harding has been responsible for conceding 4 goals playing on the left hand side of the back three, Sheffield Wednesday and Fleetwood spring to mind ! Green has been directly responsible for only one ? Sunderland or was it Portsmouth ?

Yes Harness at Portsmouth !

If nothing materialises during the window.there is always a possibility we could give a pay up deal which will be attractive to all parties.its gets him off the books and from around the club,but saving some money in the meantime on the remainder of his contract.he can then sign for someone else outside of the window but in the deal if he signs for someone relinquishes his pay out from us.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Hm I sure your not paying enough attention to home games ! Harding has been responsible for conceding 4 goals playing on the left hand side of the back three, Sheffield Wednesday and Fleetwood spring to mind ! Green has been directly responsible for only one ? Sunderland or was it Portsmouth ?

Yes Harness at Portsmouth !

Harding he's a right sided defender judge him when he plays there. Played on left cause we are weak in that position.

Harding he's a right sided defender judge him when he plays there. Played on left cause we are weak in that position.
    The weird thing is, when REG wasn't in the team at the start of the season you wanted him in the team based purely on how he warmed up on the touchline when he was sub. Now he's in the team and playing superbly you want him to be dropped. As with Tilt, wanted rid of him when he was here, wanted him in the team as soon as he left. Anybody would think you just want the exact opposite of what Paul Warne is doing regardless of how daft it is.

But unlike Harding, he can pass, control a ball, and doesnt let his man get goalside of him.

Do we include Accrington game or not?
    As much as Victor should come for the ball, what was Harding doing??

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast