+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nice to meet up with CTMilller and Croglin

Nice to meet up with CTMilller and Croglin

It may be only annually but it is nice to meet up with friends from afar now and again.

What with the covid lock down last year time has just flown but, I had the pleasure to meet up with CTMilller and Croglin and his good lady last Saturday. All looked in good health and it was good to see them all.

When did anyone on here bump into a mate/friend they haven't seen for a long time?

Very good to see you, too, Brin! It’s been two long years. I also saw Casper Frank at the Fleetwood match for a welcome quick chat.

Flying back tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    It may be only annually but it is nice to meet up with friends from afar now and again.

What with the covid lock down last year time has just flown but, I had the pleasure to meet up with CTMilller and Croglin and his good lady last Saturday. All looked in good health and it was good to see them all.

When did anyone on here bump into a mate/friend they haven't seen for a long time?
    Croglin that’s a name from the past ! As he moved abroad as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Very good to see you, too, Brin! It’s been two long years. I also saw Casper Frank at the Fleetwood match for a welcome quick chat.

Flying back tomorrow.
    Have a safe flight my friend and let's hope it's not as long next time.....

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Pontefract I believe is a foreign country!

CAM, when you next o'er here? Your turn for the drinks I do believe......

Met up with Casper yesterday at my home, he popped in to fetch me a load of 50p
    off real ale tickets, for Wetherspoons, thats a good mate for thi.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CAM, when you next o'er here? Your turn for the drinks I do believe......
    It's a bit like our transfer dealings, undisclosed

I'm hoping this year sometime but no plans in place yet. HMPO had lost my passport which I'd sent over for renewal but thankfully they managed to find it and send me a new one a fortnight ago. Typical of governments I got a letter from them yesterday telling me they hadn't yet received my old passport despite the fact they'd processed it on December 31st and I'd received the new on on January 6th

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    No, he’s not left Rotherham, Millerstale. He and I became good friends more than a dozen years ago, entirely as a result of our contact on Millersmad and discovering we had similar musical tastes (and his daughter is married to a chap whose Dad I went to primary school with!) We invariably go to matches together when I’m over.

He’s recently started reading Millersmad again, had resurrected his password and says he might even start to post again.