+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another striker on the way.....

Another striker on the way.....

https://www.westbromnews.co.uk/2022/...for-west-brom/

Muriqi.

"Don’t get excited by this one, Albion fans. The Turkish media have been so wide of the mark in the past that we doubt there’s much weight to this".

I like the way they say we don't need another striker as we have Dike, Robinson, Grant, Hugill and Zohore. We actually have Dike who hasn't played yet, the rest aren't strikers.
    I can't see this happening but if it does he would find championship defence's a little easier than Serie A ones.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I like the way they say we don't need another striker as we have Dike, Robinson, Grant, Hugill and Zohore. We actually have Dike who hasn't played yet, the rest aren't strikers.
    I can't see this happening but if it does he would find championship defence's a little easier than Serie A ones.

And who will provide lovely passes to these forwards and be a tireless engine in midfield?

Livermore El Capitano and past England squad player? For f uck sake!

It would be handy to have another option other than Dike, just in case. Some reports are saying that it might happen and that talks are ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    It would be handy to have another option other than Dike, just in case. Some reports are saying that it might happen and that talks are ongoing.

Need a decent midfielder like Okay though to provide them with the ammunition. Our midfield is too static and no cutting edge with decent through balls/passes

If you're wondering why we are interested in him I think the stats show why.
    Muriqi joined Lazio last year from Fenerbahce and has since scored two goals in 48 appearances across all competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    If you're wondering why we are interested in him I think the stats show why.
    Muriqi joined Lazio last year from Fenerbahce and has since scored two goals in 48 appearances across all competitions.
    Ahh.....this makes the deal a no brainer for Lai and Ken Dodd.

1 goal in 34 appearances for Lazio he will right into Val's system lol

Why hasn’t Hugill gone yet?

Whether this move for the Lazio player comes off or not we need Hugill out of the club.

Anyone else thinking maybe there isn’t a clause in the contract allowing us to send him back?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    Why hasn’t Hugill gone yet?

Whether this move for the Lazio player comes off or not we need Hugill out of the club.

Anyone else thinking maybe there isn’t a clause in the contract allowing us to send him back?

Apparently Smith saying he’s not aware of a recall clause. Only West Brom could f uck this up again!

Send him to a pub side!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)