+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clarets v Foxes postponed.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Outwood --be very, very careful if BT is dealing with the Saudis ---remember Jamal Khashoggi!
    I was hoping with his extensive business contacts that BT might introduce me to wealthy Saudi families living in the style of Adnan Khashoggi rather than shoving me through the front door of a consulate in Istanbul. I am confident BT will see me right.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    When I saw our game was off,the first thing I said to my Mrs was those sneaky Leicester gits have pleaded Covid again and when I read the article it was us who had called it off.😁 So yes why not ..I see there are a couple of managers having a dig at us insinuating we are cheating cnuts
    Well they would, wouldn’t they. Everyone cheats and manipulates when it suits their team, then cry foul when somebody else does exactly the same. Klopp is one of the biggest offenders. We don’t want to play without Cornet so, tragically, Covid will have to be rife at BFC until he returns. If we happen to bring in some fresh blood during that time, it will be purely a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Outwood --be very, very careful if BT is dealing with the Saudis ---remember Jamal Khashoggi!
    Too right Sub, if I was BT I'd very wary of any invitations to tea and crumpets at the Saudi Embassy.

Oh! is our BT dealing with the Saudis ,right we can soon stop that, my mate in the Mosad, can pay B T a call in Bawt'n. All this week he has been testing these killer drones, just the spiting image of bees. He really phoned me to say he needs a break, he says his head is buzzing too much?? Something about he needs a real killer job ?? What's that a 9 till 4 job??

....am sure that nobody at the club was naughty enough to test positive with anything but their own sample of ???

drank a Coke ? had Vinegar on the chips ?...anything acidic will do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)