14th January 2022

Client Reference Number:
Reserved Seat Detail: DX West Upper

Dear

We wrote to you recently to inform you that the DX West Stand is scheduled to re-open. Our records indicate that you still have a reserved seat in the DX West Stand which is held for you, but no further action has been taken.

Displaced supporters are entitled to return to their West Stand seats, regardless of if you opted to relocate or accept the refund offered, your original seat has been reserved for you. If you wish to move back to the DX West Stand you should contact the Box Office, where staff will be able to assist you with the ‘moving back’ process. Of course, if you prefer to stay in your new seat you are most welcome to do so.

Chief Executive Officer, Khaled El-Ahmad said: “A proposed re-opening was always a goal the Club was working towards, and thanks to the hard work of our dedicated team, I’m pleased to say that this is now reality.

“Whilst this impacted all supporters, I want to particularly thank those who have been displaced by the closure. Although we deemed it a necessity, those that I have met over the last months were understanding and supportive.”

The Club remain in positive discussions with numerous stakeholders, including Barnsley Council, about further enhancements of Oakwell Stadium.

Barnsley FC would once again like to place on record its thanks to supporters for their patience and understanding during this challenging period.

Box Office opening hours are:

Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm

boxoffice@barnsleyfc.co.uk
01226 211183

Please have your client reference number available when contacting them.