+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Price named: Botman £45mil, Carlos £50mil

Price named: Botman £45mil, Carlos £50mil

According to reports thats what Lille ask for Botman. The price for Carlos is also mentioned in various reports.

Condsidering the fact that Ashley forked out £40mil for Joelinton, I would be massively dissapointed if we dont meet at least one of those.

If they want to come is another story, but if these reports is to belive, I think they are. At least Botman.

Colossal outlay considering our position but those two would make an immense difference as to whether or not we stayed up and looking at the value of a Prem place then in hindsight we would think they were bargains.

I think we will sign one of them next week. Don't think it will Botman though Lille seem to be playing some serious hardball. It's been reported that Carlos is interested in coming so I've got a feeling it's going to be him.

Apparently, Lille are on a knife-edge from a financial point of view so there could still be an element of bluff in their negotiation stance.

Milenkovic at Fiorentina linked last night as well another top centre back so any 2 of the 3 would be fantastic, 2 centre backs a scoring creative midifelder and a striker and January will be wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Apparently, Lille are on a knife-edge from a financial point of view so there could still be an element of bluff in their negotiation stance.
    Hope and think we will sign both.

What is the cost of relegation again?

Do you think they would be an improvement on Lascelles and Clark

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Do you think they would be an improvement on Lascelles and Clark
    😂 Well, you dont need to spend £95mil to improve on those two...

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I think this might be the case.

If we could get both - ****ing hell.

I have a feeling we'll spend the money on Botman.

Clearly, they're playing hard to get and I'm not hearing other clubs making as much noise so there is a limit to all this dancing around the campfire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)