+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dilan markanday

Dilan markanday

Looks to be signing for us in the next few days.
    I have to admit I know nothing about the lad but the way spurs fans are losing it,suggests he is a good un.

annoying Spurs fans and getting a decent player. Turning out to be a good day

Signed and sealed.
    If he is anything like the player spurs fans are claiming,then congrats to mowbray and his team,for getting this over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Signed and sealed.
    If he is anything like the player spurs fans are claiming,then congrats to mowbray and his team,for getting this over the line.
    sounds a real find this kid, and now he is ours. Lets see how he progresses.

If he is given time of course.
    Our fanbase loves a scapegoat,brereton and now edun.
    What's the betting if he doesn't hit the ground running he will be deemed a failure.

Edun was excellent last night. I thought he was as good as anyone on the pitch. Rovers fans are shocking. That has always been the case.

Out for a month's.
    Jesus bad luck,be it through poor refs or injuries signals one thing.
    Our season is coming to an end

Out for a month's.
    Jesus bad luck,be it through poor refs or injuries signals one thing.
    Our season is coming to an end
    It an ominous sign talk about bad luck catching up with us.
    Its almost like the football gods decided ...nope ...... your not allowed to do well
    I do feel everything is going tits up and we have to just ride this out.
    What terrible luck for the lad.
    That night in Hull is turning out to be nightmare.
    When you factor in we should never ever have had to play last Wed and look at when Hull called the game off on Boxing day at 2pm when we all arrived at the ground, is double kick in the teeth. I know life isn't fair, but how we ended up in this position is not really down to just us, being poor. There are also alot of other factors, right now working against us.
    Bournemouth just lost at home to a side we all lost our minds over losing to. That was our first league defeat in 11. They had lost 2 in a row. Maybe its a case of looking around at how the other clubs are doing. QPR are catching us very quickly, I have seen that. I think they are a danger.
    And bad luck or not, I just do not fancy tonight. Everything seems stacked against us, even at home to a side not as good as us. I hope I am proved wrong.

One thing to consider is boro have a brilliant manager at this level and that alone could be a difference maker in tonight's game.
    Forest,Middlesbrough and QPR have managers who have a knack at this level of making things happen and I can fully see all 3 being in the play offs come May.

One thing to consider is boro have a brilliant manager at this level and that alone could be a difference maker in tonight's game.
    Forest,Middlesbrough and QPR have managers who have a knack at this level of making things happen and I can fully see all 3 being in the play offs come May.
    Yeah, they all have ground to make up, but I think the same.
    I have a bad feeling about tonight, god I hope I am wrong. We win this or at least don't lose it keeps them well behind us.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)