+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Rotherham United i-Player

O/T Rotherham United i-Player

Can anyone give me information about how this works please because I don't understand it?

I've bought a "video" pass in the past but sometimes the only option it's showing is for an "audio" pass, like it's doing at the moment. Is there a certain amount of video passes available for each match and when they're sold out it only allows audio passes?

Video passes are only available for League 1 & 2 midweek games. All Saturday games are Audio only in the UK. You can use a VPN to fool iFollow into thinking you are abroad then you can buy a Video pass.

Google Windscribe. It’s a decent VPN and you get 10gb Free. If you need more you will have to subscribe. 10gb should be good for a couple of games.

Forgot to mention the 10gb is every month.
    Once the 10gb runs out you can’t use it until it resets the month after. Unless you subscribe of course.

Get a firestick and get it chipped. Not that I would.

Thanks for your help guys. I never knew that about the midweek/weekend thing. I'll look into it all.

Lincoln fans are claiming that Rotherham have decided not to make the game against them next week available on iFollow.
    I haven't seen an official statement about this but the iFollow site is only showing an "Audio Pass" option so it's probably true.
    I wonder why the club would do this when it's a midweek game?

So really it’s i don’t follow?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Lincoln fans are claiming that Rotherham have decided not to make the game against them next week available on iFollow.
    I haven't seen an official statement about this but the iFollow site is only showing an "Audio Pass" option so it's probably true.
    I wonder why the club would do this when it's a midweek game?
    It was originally a Saturday game that are not allowed on iFollow and nothing to do with club

“VPN Bucks” is free and reliable. IFollow disconnects on some every 10 mins, a right pain in the arzzzzz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast