+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fleetwood v Millers

Fleetwood v Millers

Don't know what's happened to Millertop or his reminder like he usually posts so, on his behalf here goes.

Man In the middle - Robert Lewis, 17 years on the EFL list, so has loads of experience.

He's from Shrewsbury and those that can recall him, will remember he is the one who managed our opening game of the season at Wigan. He gave them a very questionable free kick at the very end of the game and, allowed the offside goal from the said kick. Let's hope he's better than that this time around.

Some better news for us being, Callum Morton who scored at the NYS in Fleetwood's 2-4 win and gave us the runaround pretty much all through the game, has been recalled by West Brom so won't feature against us.
    Fleetwood have been quick to replace him though by signing Ellis Harrison from Portsmouth who scored against Donny last week to help clinch the 3 points there.

According to Warney we have a fully fit squad now both Wiles(back) and Miller(hamstring) have fully recovered from their injuries.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 14-01-2022 at 05:38 PM. Reason: MT can at least spell Millers!

Was going to do it yesterday, clearly I forgot January blues.

Yes Wiles and Miller are back, hopefully they’ve both had a good rest aswell and will be up to speed so to speak
    Think Wiles will start with Miller probably on bench
    No reason why we can’t get the points after a very good show at QPR, just need to go with that mentality that they did at Qpr

Come on lads get it done 3-1 Smith brace and Grigg

Yep it a sell out so no turning up on day without your ticket

Rotherham United
    @OfficialRUFC
    ·
    8h
    READ | Matchday information v Fleetwood Town

Clapping hands sign Allocation SOLD OUT
    Headphone iFollow Millers coverage
    Bus Away Coach drop-off
    Ticket Ticket collection info

https://t.co/p8WaCMM8WW
    Last edited by millertop; 14-01-2022 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Don't know what's happened to Millertop or his reminder like he usually posts so, on his behalf here goes.

Man In the middle - Robert Lewis, 17 years on the EFL list, so has loads of experience.

He's from Shrewsbury and those that can recall him, will remember he is the one who managed our opening game of the season at Wigan. He gave them a very questionable free kick at the very end of the game and, allowed the offside goal from the said kick. Let's hope he's better than that this time around.

Some better news for us being, Callum Morton who scored at the NYS in Fleetwood's 2-4 win and gave us the runaround pretty much all through the game, has been recalled by West Brom so won't feature against us.
    Fleetwood have been quick to replace him though by signing Ellis Harrison from Portsmouth who scored against Donny last week to help clinch the 3 points there.

According to Warney we have a fully fit squad now both Wiles(back) and Miller(hamstring) have fully recovered from their injuries.
    CAM, Thanks cup cake, I was rushing to get it posted

Vickers in goal. Back 3 won't be my choice. I'd have Lindsay in midfield. Up front would start with Sadlier behind Smith lone forward.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Vickers in goal. Back 3 won't be my choice. I'd have Lindsay in midfield. Up front would start with Sadlier behind Smith lone forward.
    I'm sure I can hear a stuck and very scratched record..........how do you know what the back 3 are seeing how they don't get handed to the match officials til about 2.15pm tomorrow?!

Sack him Brin

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Sack him Brin
    I must admit, his standards are slipping......Mmmmmm

Breaking News!

Fleetwood Town have signed defender Toto Nsiala from League One rivals Ipswich Town on a permanent deal.

The 29-year-old played 78 games for the Tractor Boys following his arrival in the summer of 2018, but has not featured since early December.

He joins the Cod Army having played 308 senior games for nine clubs including Accrington, Grimsby and Shrewsbury.

Should be up to face us tomorrow.

Breaking News!

Fleetwood Town have signed defender Toto Nsiala from League One rivals Ipswich Town on a permanent deal.

The 29-year-old played 78 games for the Tractor Boys following his arrival in the summer of 2018, but has not featured since early December.

He joins the Cod Army having played 308 senior games for nine clubs including Accrington, Grimsby and Shrewsbury.

Should be up to face us tomorrow.
    Yes, breaking news on ELK's thread 5 hours ago!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Yes, breaking news on ELK's thread 5 hours ago!
    You can’t expect brin to scroll through loads of threads when he is only just back off holiday a week ago..😜

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast