+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bloody Arsenal.....calling for a postponement!

Bloody Arsenal.....calling for a postponement!

You put a Sunday fixture into the Prediction League thinking there won't be an issue and now this!

Is it just to do with the fact they played Liverpool last night and lost a player for 3 games for a straight red. Here's hoping the FA turn them down but, somehow I don't think they will.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60003638

It will be a shame if it’s off.i was looking to forward to watching the arsenal no 5 Thomas work event..!.

Confirmed - it’s off

Only ONE Covid case and Arsenal get it postponed The PL have dropped a b0ll0ck of EFL proportions.

It’s the wrong postponement

The African Cup of Nations was the thing to cancel

Think this proves that there’s certain clubs who run the Prem

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Think this proves that there’s certain clubs who run the Prem
    MT, You may have something there. Liverpool called their game off the other week with only Trent Alexander- Arnold proving positive.

In normal circumstances I would imagine clubs don’t really have to verify injuries,unless maybe it’s a gk and they want bring one in.because why would they make up injuries not to play and weaken their own team…..but in these current times it seems it’s being used to an advantage…

Ian Wright and Gary Neville have had a bit of a Twitter spat over this. GN thinks teams should be made to play IA thinks he just wants to save super Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Ian Wright and Gary Neville have had a bit of a Twitter spat over this. GN thinks teams should be made to play IA thinks he just wants to save super Sunday.

I’m with Neville on this one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast