+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Double Standards by Aussie Govt.re Djokovic

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Lived in WA for 20 years lads, telling lies on you Visa application is the reason?
    I thought that Arabs were banned from posting on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I was next on radio Scotland phone in yesterday.....but didn't get to me on time b4 prog finished

They basically had an hour of Boris bashing....as is their want......rolled out Brian fat dab Taylor at one point.

Anyway when I spoke to the researcher she was a wee bit stunned as I said I was non plussed he had the parties as it confirmed to me that nobody in Govt really took the illness that seriously and if you had no underlying the chances of you getting really seriously ill or dying were remote and wearing masks etc a complete waste of time.

I may as well have said I wanted to eat her babies ......but but but but you can't support that.

Wuda been good to get on.
    At least the Government employees who work at Number 10 were working in their office instead of the council employees who are working from home and doing precious little work into the bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    At least the Government employees who work at Number 10 were working in their office instead of the council employees who are working from home and doing precious little work into the bargain.
    Pretty harsh assumption that anyone working from home is doing 'precious little'.

I work from home and am operating very effectively completing all my work probably in quicker time because I don't have people approaching my desk constantly and distracting me. It's very easy to ignore the phone but you can't ignore someone standing beside you.

I was next on radio Scotland phone in yesterday.....but didn't get to me on time b4 prog finished

They basically had an hour of Boris bashing....as is their want......rolled out Brian fat dab Taylor at one point.

Anyway when I spoke to the researcher she was a wee bit stunned as I said I was non plussed he had the parties as it confirmed to me that nobody in Govt really took the illness that seriously and if you had no underlying the chances of you getting really seriously ill or dying were remote and wearing masks etc a complete waste of time.

I may as well have said I wanted to eat her babies ......but but but but you can't support that.

Wuda been good to get on.
    Would’ve been embarrassing, for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    Lol, of course it wuda been.

About as embarrassing as being a Pravda regular but having to come on here to post about COVID.😎.....as big bad John the TV fan winnae allow it.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Pretty harsh assumption that anyone working from home is doing 'precious little'.

I work from home and am operating very effectively completing all my work probably in quicker time because I don't have people approaching my desk constantly and distracting me. It's very easy to ignore the phone but you can't ignore someone standing beside you.
    The council staff have done precious little since they started working from home. It me eight months to a building warrant granted.
    Last edited by islaydarkblue; 16-01-2022 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    I have stopped listening to the Radio Scotland phone in because of topics like complaining about Boris.
    It would be great if there were a lot of topics about bashing Nicola and the rest of her useless ministers but that is ever going happen on the SNP/BBC Radio Scotland phone in.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The council staff have done precious little since they started working from home. It me eight months to a building warrant granted.
    For which council have workers done precious little since they started working at home? Prove it.

If all you have is your opinion then don't bother trying to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    For which council have workers done precious little since they started working at home? Prove it.

If all you have is your opinion then don't bother trying to answer.
    I play golf with quite a few direct labour workers and although this is anecdotal they have breezed through the last 2 years ... COVID is guid if you want paid for 35 hours but work half a dozen.

Lol, of course it wuda been.

About as embarrassing as being a Pravda regular but having to come on here to post about COVID.😎.....as big bad John the TV fan winnae allow it.😁
    Now, now Rross. There is nothing wrong with Pravda. There are rules which they apply- fairly!
    All in my opinion!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)