+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

Just back in from the game, we huffed and puffed in the first half but lacked any kind of killer pass or decent final ball, second half clearly QPR had a *******ing and came out of the traps quickly, we didn’t adapt, DK came on and does look at first glance to be a real asset, however the rest of the team faded and when Austin came on was only going to be one winner, I haven’t criticised Ishmael yet, but today was woeful, one dimensional and he doesn’t have a plan B, for me times up we need a change and quickly..

Having seen the highlights on TV, it looked a clear penalty when Conor Townsend was bundled over near the end. That’s two matches where we have been denied a win by bad refereeing. Any other views on this?

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Having seen the highlights on TV, it looked a clear penalty when Conor Townsend was bundled over near the end. That’s two matches where we have been denied a win by bad refereeing. Any other views on this?

..........a very good evening to all of our regular subscribers and a very warm welcome to this weeks “Clutching at straws” section which this week will be hosted by our ageing “sage” from deepest Northampton.

This topic will be followed by renowned Albion officionado Viaduct who will conducting a witch-hunt during which Livermore will be unfavourably compared against every midfielder who’s ever pulled on an Albion shirt.

Mickey Mellon face masks will be on sale at the next home game along with bags of rotten fruit with which to launch at the club captain.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    ..........a very good evening to all of our regular subscribers and a very warm welcome to this weeks “Clutching at straws” section which this week will be hosted by our ageing “sage” from deepest Northampton.

This topic will be followed by renowned Albion officionado Viaduct who will conducting a witch-hunt during which Livermore will be unfavourably compared against every midfielder who’s ever pulled on an Albion shirt.

Mickey Mellon face masks will be on sale at the next home game along with bags of rotten fruit with which to launch at the club captain.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not looking great at the moment. They say a team playing badly and winning is a good sign.
    But a team playing badly and losing is pretty obvious.
    This is going on to long to be an anomaly.... Looking like the good start at the season beginning was the anomaly.....

How misguided of me, posing a question regarding an issue concerning West Bromwich Albion playing a football match! I probably should have known better than to put such a question on a football forum, especially one supposedly for fans of the aforementioned football club. Perhaps our resident wit could kindly suggest a forum on which one could query the merits of the decision not to award said penalty? Maybe everyone is so down in the dumps that they don’t even bother to watch the highlights, which I accept could be something of a misnomer. I only saw it once, at ‘full speed’, and no replay was shown. I can understand why ‘our resident wit’ hasn’t seen the incident as I know that he will have been engrossed in the cricket. Yes, that’s what we need, much, much more cricket discussion on the WBA footy forum……….

Re the penalty shout, it was right in line with where I was sat in the upper tier, to me looked like he tripped over his own legs more so than the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    How misguided of me, posing a question regarding an issue concerning West Bromwich Albion playing a football match! I probably should have known better than to put such a question on a football forum, especially one supposedly for fans of the aforementioned football club. Perhaps our resident wit could kindly suggest a forum on which one could query the merits of the decision not to award said penalty? Maybe everyone is so down in the dumps that they don’t even bother to watch the highlights, which I accept could be something of a misnomer. I only saw it once, at ‘full speed’, and no replay was shown. I can understand why ‘our resident wit’ hasn’t seen the incident as I know that he will have been engrossed in the cricket. Yes, that’s what we need, much, much more cricket discussion on the WBA footy forum……….

I honestly can’t believe you’ve taken this seriously having known me so long Kets!

PS. New cricket post just added.

😏🤣🤣🤣

I honestly can’t believe you’ve taken this seriously having known me so long Kets!

PS. New cricket post just added.

��������
    Seriously, I can’t seriously believe that you took my supposedly serious response so seriously! I am now seriously worried that this may seriously damage the serious matters discussed on this board. Mick, I seriously wouldn’t want to put the seriously amusing output from your keyboard at risk, serious or otherwise! Seriously, though, was it a f*****g penalty?

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Were not playing bad Al, just not winning, and of course if you are West Brom, winning is the only thing that suits the fans because we have the best team in the world right? We should be beating everyone hands down even if the other team tries hard, and has a good day. I don't subscribe to anything I've just said. Anyone can beat anyone in this league. Just accept it when it isn't us.
    Sorry but do you go and watch games, we are playing shockingly and even the chances are drying up last few games?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)