+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gillingham

Gillingham

All games are must win now but we need to win this in order to lift self belief. 2-0 to the Alex.

Difficult game away at Gillingham - long old journey on a Tuesday evening ...

The team will be interesting, hope you are right Gazan, but can't see us keeping a clean-sheet 2-1 to the Alex

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    Difficult game away at Gillingham - long old journey on a Tuesday evening ...

The team will be interesting, hope you are right Gazan, but can't see us keeping a clean-sheet 2-1 to the Alex
    It will take a while for the new players to gel not what the club needed a second rebuilding programme in the same season. Hopefully Gillingham will also see their new players taking time to gel. We don’t have a great record at Gillingham and we are crap, we have to win tomorrow night and can the players handle the pressure it will be tight but I think we will nick it 1-0. 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    It will take a while for the new players to gel not what the club needed a second rebuilding programme in the same season. Hopefully Gillingham will also see their new players taking time to gel. We don’t have a great record at Gillingham and we are crap, we have to win tomorrow night and can the players handle the pressure it will be tight but I think we will nick it 1-0. 🤞
    Not happy when there were no signings, not happy now there are signings but will take time to bed in. I give up. On the plus side, there are people backing Derby to avoid the drop, and we are in a similar position in our league so all is not lost.

Anyone with more predictions? And anyone with suggestions for my Fanhub team prediction??

Jääskeläinen in goal (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    Not happy when there were no signings, not happy now there are signings but will take time to bed in. I give up. On the plus side, there are people backing Derby to avoid the drop, and we are in a similar position in our league so all is not lost.

Timmy if you are asking if I am not happy with the club having to do a summer rebuilding programme in the January transfer window because of our managers disastrous summer recruitment and with over half of the season already gone and with us struggling at the bottom end of the table (all season) and on the whole looking truly dreadful then NO I am not happy.

If you can deduce I’m not happy from me saying our new recruits will need time to bed in only 1 out of the 5 has had any game time that is just merely stating a FACT I don’t think I said I was unhappy with the recruitment done, on the face of it it looks way better than the summer recruitment, wether it is enough to get us out of the trouble we are in then only time will tell. And I think I suggested we might nick a win tonight.

What chance formation change and ALL newbies appearing at some stage tonight? Who would you start with?

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    What chance formation change and ALL newbies appearing at some stage tonight? Who would you start with?
    Zero in that Harper isn't eligible till next game, of he others all I suspect - assuming they're all fit enough. Formation - doubt it as we seem to have signed people to play wing back, which expects 3 CHs.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Finney starts so we are up against it already

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast