+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruitment

I've reread my post and can't see anything that suggests I think 6 or 7 might be incoming. I did mention the possibility of up to 4 leaving but they haven't been playing anyway.🙂

Rumours that the Alex are in talks with Dan Agyei, from Oxford. He seems to be a winger who can score. He never seems to have held down a place but in the past has scored at a rate of 1 in 4 appearances, which is pretty good for a winger. So why are Oxford letting him go?
    It's 2 days since 'The 72' claimed that Sambou had signed but still we hear nothing from the club. What is going on?

Interesting also that the 'news' is about forwards and nowhere else.

Another one out later today. CMF.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Rumours that the Alex are in talks with Dan Agyei, from Oxford. He seems to be a winger who can score. He never seems to have held down a place but in the past has scored at a rate of 1 in 4 appearances, which is pretty good for a winger. So why are Oxford letting him go?
    It's 2 days since 'The 72' claimed that Sambou had signed but still we hear nothing from the club. What is going on?
    Announced an hour ago

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    Another one out later today. CMF.
    👍

So 1 in and 3 other irons in the fire! 2 of them defenders.

It would be interesting to know how far down our wish list any incomers were.

So 2 today, one of which was a surprise. What's happening with the full-back and the centre-half?
    When is the cut-off time to play in tomorrow's game?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast