+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 438 of 751 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448488538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 7503

Thread: OT Wordle.

I think I put my oversized rented shoes on the wrong feet and fingered my second ball the wrong way. (It’s been a while since my last game…)

1y
    2y
    1y 1g
    2g 1y
    2g 1y
    5g

Par today

1g
    1y 1g
    5g

Scores at the end of the first frame.

Frame-------------1-------Total

Ronners---------- 8---------8
    BramleyMiller58--8---------8
    Edinburghmiller--8---------8
    CAMiller---------- /---------
    ragingpup-------- 8---------8
    CTMilller----------2---------2
    Adventus2012----8---------8
    Last edited by CAMiller; 25-07-2023 at 03:36 PM.

Looks like you’ve not entered your own score, CAM…

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Looks like you’ve not entered your own score, CAM…
    I didn't enter it yet because at the moment it's undetermined.

Typically when you score a SPARE your next ball is also added to that frame score and when you score a STRIKE your next two balls are added to that frames score. As we aren't breaking down by balls then I'm going to add the next frame score for a SPARE and the next two frame scores for a STRIKE. So for example if I get a WORDLE par tomorrow (8) then my first frame score will be 18 and my total score after 2 frames 26.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

Typically when you score a SPARE your next ball is also added to that frame score and when you score a STRIKE your next two balls are added to that frames score. As we aren't breaking down by balls then I'm going to add the next frame score for a SPARE and the next two frame scores for a STRIKE. So for example if I get a WORDLE par tomorrow (8) then my first frame score will be 18 and my total score after 2 frames 26.
    Ah, of course! Thanks.

I thought you would put the 10 in anyway but you're right; the scoring is left blank and only totaled after the next frame. (Like I said, I have not played for a very long time!)
    Last edited by CTMilller; 25-07-2023 at 05:55 PM.

Wondered how you were going to score it with spares. All clear now.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Wondered how you were going to score it with spares. All clear now.
    Yes sorry about that. With it all being electronic these days it's been a long time since I scored a game manually and it was only when I started to do it I remembered that a SPARE/STRIKE usually takes into account the next ball/2 balls and not the next frame/2 frames. I suppose I could come up with a format where each day represents a ball but that would then mean the game lasts 20+ days and some people would have to sit out a day after a STRIKE. I'll stick with what we have for now.

Yes sorry about that. With it all being electronic these days it's been a long time since I scored a game manually and it was only when I started to do it I remembered that a SPARE/STRIKE usually takes into account the next ball/2 balls and not the next frame/2 frames. I suppose I could come up with a format where each day represents a ball but that would then mean the game lasts 20+ days and some people would have to sit out a day after a STRIKE. I'll stick with what we have for now.
    OK as it is as to me. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Gulp, I have no f*****g idea what that means lol🤪😩💀🙈

Page 438 of 751 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448488538 ... LastLast