+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 729 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Wordle.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    This must be right up there with the most boring thread ever. People will be posting photographs of their dinner next ��
    You must be bloody bored if you have chosen to read this thread and comment on it without actually joining the rest of us idiots in playing and putting our scores, get out there mellow ffs

My comment was a bit tongue in cheek CT but I can't help wondering who the hell cares about how many attempts it took someone to guess a word and why they feel the need to tell the world about it 😀
    We all care mellow. we're family on here

If you'd prefer it in footballing terms, this season I've played 45 won 45. One more win tomorrow and I'm claiming an immaculate season and will be looking to sell the rights to my life story

My comment was a bit tongue in cheek CT but I can't help wondering who the hell cares about how many attempts it took someone to guess a word and why they feel the need to tell the world about it 😀
    I took it as that, mellow. It made me laugh and, looked at objectively, you're quite right!

I don't think there's a lot of meaningful - or even self-congratulatory - dialogue going on here; it's just a sense of camaraderie that comes from several people doing the same thing at the same time allover the world.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    We all care mellow. we're family on here

If you'd prefer it in footballing terms, this season I've played 45 won 45. One more win tomorrow and I'm claiming an immaculate season and will be looking to sell the rights to my life story
    Well CAM, I’ve played 44 and won 44 so it will be interesting if I win my game in hand!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Well CAM, I’ve played 44 and won 44 so it will be interesting if I win my game in hand!!
    In that case, we will of course need to see your respective average scores per attempt, Shark, to determine who comes out on top...

Mellow does not know what he's missing!

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    In that case, we will of course need to see your respective average scores per attempt, Shark, to determine who comes out on top...

😂 CAM seems to get quite lucky on this so I think he may come out on top 😂

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post

160 total over 45 games so I make that 3.55r. Need a 1 tomorrow to get it down to 3.5 exactly

�� CAM seems to get quite lucky on this so I think he may come out on top ��
    I must admit my defending has been very suspect lately but I've been getting away with it Exemplifying that is on Quordle today I had 0 words after 5 guesses and by the skin of my teeth managed to pull out a 6,7,8,9
    Last edited by CAMiller; 04-03-2022 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    160 total over 45 games so I make that 3.55r. Need a 1 tomorrow to get it down to 3.5 exactly

I must admit my defending has been very suspect lately but I've been getting away with it Exemplifying that is on Quordle today I had 0 words after 5 guesses and by the skin of my teeth managed to pull out a 6,7,8,9
    178 for me so 4.05. You’ve effectively got an extra point 😂

178 for me so 4.05. You’ve effectively got an extra point ��
    We won't hear the last of this from CAM, Shark! Shame there isn't another league to which he could be promoted!

....another 3 today....

Page 51 of 729 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast