+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Lotto

O/T Lotto

Said looked on google but it won't tell you percentage of winners of £1million or over by lucky dips cause they want you to believe you have same chance as by chosen numbers. I can't believe that especially with free lucky dips. So my final word on it my advice go with your chosen numbers if you want to win something worth winning.

Same people having a go at me about my snooker predictions made me change topic just to say I didn't gamble on it so nothing lost.
    Last edited by gru; 02-05-2024 at 06:02 AM.

Get some Kip and/or counselling Gru anyone logging on at 5.50am in a morning going on about gambling
    Myself I’ve just come on at 7.15 so I guess I’m nearly as bad/sad

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Get some Kip and/or counselling Gru anyone logging on at 5.50am in a morning going on about gambling
    Myself I’ve just come on at 7.15 so I guess I’m nearly as bad/sad

6.50 am I posted! NH horseracing & lotto keeps my mind active. Won £60 last night on my plan were I change numbers if they've been drawn out the previous draw. Got 8 free lucky dips also looked at numbers on them won't win anything on them same as on hundreds I've had before. Should do away with free lucky dips then when jackpots got to be won & isn't you'll get more money on the lower prizes instead of getting a fiver which won't get you far.

gru, have you ever thought of having ago on the Rotherham Community Lottery? £1 per entry, drawn weekly and you have a chance to win up to £25,000. There's even a super draw taking place.

This is only a suggestion and I am not suggesting you have to do this, it's just with the amount you put on each day/week, you might well be in with better chance of winning.

Sorry about the time it shows an hour earlier time on here I forgot but your reply let’s say I rest my case

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Said looked on google but it won't tell you percentage of winners of £1million or over by lucky dips cause they want you to believe you have same chance as by chosen numbers. I can't believe that especially with free lucky dips. So my final word on it my advice go with your chosen numbers if you want to win something worth winning.

Same people having a go at me about my snooker predictions made me change topic just to say I didn't gamble on it so nothing lost.
    I don’t have a go at you for your snooker predications,what you need to grasp is the difference between tips and placed bets…

Gru, you already know that 53% of winning tickets are lucky dips. So how on earth do you imagine things are somehow engineered so that lucky dips do not win big money?

The biggest misconception you have is that you think if a ball hasn't been drawn for some time then it's likely to come out next or soon, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Gru, you already know that 53% of winning tickets are lucky dips. So how on earth do you imagine things are somehow engineered so that lucky dips do not win big money?

The biggest misconception you have is that you think if a ball hasn't been drawn for some time then it's likely to come out next or soon, etc.

53% on what prizes? certain it's not £1million or over.

Gru, if you're so certain you're right, why can't you explain how they manage to fix it so lucky dip numbers aren't chosen?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Gru, if you're so certain you're right, why can't you explain how they manage to fix it so lucky dip numbers aren't chosen?

Free lucky dips that's all I have it's numbers that are chosen after the previous draw I can tell straight away gives you almost zero chance of winning anything containing almost always numbers drawn out the draw before or very recent.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast