+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All the silly money Prem teams spend, I would take a punt on Viktor.

All the silly money Prem teams spend, I would take a punt on Viktor.

What’s to lose, £1m for a young International goalkeeper, chicken feed for most Prem teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    What’s to lose, £1m for a young International goalkeeper, chicken feed for most Prem teams.
    The problem is he would probably just be a bench warmer and he deserves more than that.
    Hopefully he'll go to a top end Championship club or maybe Celtic as was being rumoured yesterday.
    Whatever happens I wish him every success, he gave us everything and owes us nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    The problem is he would probably just be a bench warmer and he deserves more than that.
    Hopefully he'll go to a top end Championship club or maybe Celtic as was being rumoured yesterday.
    Whatever happens I wish him every success, he gave us everything and owes us nothing.
    I think you won't have to travel far from Rotherham to see him play

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I posted on the thread " Victor off at a Bargain Price " on the 21st March

My post " Celtic looking for goalkeepers, Joe Hart retiring end of season, plus another keeper on
    the move from the club ".

He certainly needs to be playing at a higher level for his international career. I suspect he still probably doesn't want to leave but needs to protect his own interests after the club's season has let him down.

Celtic would be a good move. Can see him easily in the champ with Blades or similar. I don't think he will want to be a bench warmer. That's why he came to us in the first place.

Debroyna ( badly spelt ) is on £425k a week !

A million for Victor is bugger all compared to what so many premiership players that get paid similar and rarely get a game !

But little sense endears !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    He certainly needs to be playing at a higher level for his international career. I suspect he still probably doesn't want to leave but needs to protect his own interests after the club's season has let him down.

Celtic would be a good move. Can see him easily in the champ with Blades or similar. I don't think he will want to be a bench warmer. That's why he came to us in the first place.
    I would want the best for Victor, but going to Sheffield United would be down turn for me, lets face it the
    Blades defence have been crap all season.

Millers players don't go straight to the premier league. They have to go to a 'middling' team first. Cardiff, Preston etc.

He’s an absolute steal for whoever lands him - best player and club ambassador we’ve had for a very long time - it’s been a great privilege to have him with us

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I would want the best for Victor, but going to Sheffield United would be down turn for me, lets face it the
    Blades defence have been crap all season.
    I agree, I think he can do a lot better than them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast