+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 716 of 733 FirstFirst ... 216616666706714715716717718726 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 7323

Thread: OT Wordle.

Parp 4 for me today

1g+1y
    2g
    3g
    5g

UTM

4 here as well

1y
    1g,1y
    3g
    5g

Birdie for me but put to shame by raging's effort.

2y
    3g
    5g

Way to go, Raging!

4 like yesterday. Could have been 3 but jumped the wrong way on a 50/50.

2y
    3g
    3g
    5g

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Birdie for me but put to shame by raging's effort.

2y
    3g
    5g
    Kiss my wordle muscle.

Put away those ridiculous bowling shoes and get out your equally ridiculous spikes as we'll get back to what WORDLE is really about, golf
    For the next 18 days we'll play the WORDLE Masters and just to add a bit of variety (the spice of life) we'll play Augusta so par won't be 4 every day although it will be 72 over the 18 days. I know Howdy had suggested a 'handicap' type of event but in true Yorkshire fashion 'we're all men here' and will play on a level field (or really the undulating fairways and greens of Augusta). It all starts with the par 4 1st hole tomorrow and by my calculation we'll be putting a green jacket on someone on May 4th (unless a sudden death playoff is required). Good luck to everyone. For anyone looking in, new players are welcome if you can last the course!

Name:  Masters.JPG
Views: 35
Size:  45.1 KB
    Last edited by CAMiller; 16-04-2024 at 04:24 PM.

Put away those ridiculous bowling shoes and get out your equally ridiculous spikes as we'll get back to what WORDLE is really about, golf
    For the next 18 days we'll play the WORDLE Masters and just to add a bit of variety (the spice of life) we'll play Augusta so par won't be 4 every day although it will be 72 over the 18 days. I know Howdy had suggested a 'handicap' type of event but in true Yorkshire fashion 'we're all men here' and will play on a level field (or really the undulating fairways and greens of Augusta). It all starts with the par 4 1st hole tomorrow and by my calculation we'll be putting a green jacket on someone on May 4th (unless a sudden death playoff is required). Good luck to everyone. For anyone looking in, new players are welcome if you can last the course!

I played my shot today cam. Thanksssss

You could ask Darren Moore to join in, so I don’t finish bottom.

Just back from the driving range.
    Hmmm don't think I'll be troubling the leaders on that performance !

Statistics for April 4-10

Easiest word was WRIST on the 5th with a 3.63 average which was blown away by the Madsters 2nd ever birdie 'sweep' and an easy to work out average of 3.00. The next day was a much stiffer challenge when FINCH averaged 4.53 but still we managed to shade that with a 4.44.

Page 716 of 733 FirstFirst ... 216616666706714715716717718726 ... LastLast