+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: West Ham - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    we seem to play well against the hammers but they always pull it out. I think every loss is one goal.

worried about us scoring. Hard to win when you don't score.
    Err….. they beat us by 2 a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Didn't he injure at training again? Thought that was known.
    I know. He was being mooted by Bielsa as potentially being available for tomorrow. Internet reports/rumours indicated otherwise earlier today. Hopefully they are just bollox rumours.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    I know. He was being mooted by Bielsa as potentially being available for tomorrow. Internet reports/rumours indicated otherwise earlier today. Hopefully they are just bollox rumours.
    He was supposed to play some time last game that's when he got injured so didn't happen this week.

He was supposed to play some time last game that's when he got injured so didn't happen this week.

Don’t believe everything you read, things are not what they seem or pretend to be.

Anyone can say anything … up to you to believe it.

Good luck tomorrow lads-n-lasses the Rev has a prior engagement in the big smoke so I will not be able to join in unless I get back in time which is doubtful.

Another tough one with corrupt officials and an even corrupter VAR so not expecting much!

As always - MOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Good luck tomorrow lads-n-lasses the Rev has a prior engagement in the big smoke so I will not be able to join in unless I get back in time which is doubtful.

Another tough one with corrupt officials and an even corrupter VAR so not expecting much!

As always - MOT!
    You can expect controversy in here Rev you can bank on that lol

I know ya munchkin!

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    I know ya munchkin!
    It’s his birthday. Make allowances

No Bamford again? Why are we constantly getting fed this drivel about him being ready to make (another) comeback?

What possible chance do we have with James as our 'striker'? It's getting really annoying now.

Have we picked a few lads from the crowd for the subs bench

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)