+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Liam kitchen

Liam kitchen

Fair play to the lad he's come down to watch Athersley rec. Some of the young kids ask him if he would have a kick about with them and he said yes and had a mess about with them at back of nets the kids are well impressed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by red syy View Post
    Fair play to the lad he's come down to watch Athersley rec. Some of the young kids ask him if he would have a kick about with them and he said yes and had a mess about with them at back of nets the kids are well impressed!!!
    Yep fair play to him for that .

He may even have picked up some good tips on the art of defending from the kids .

Win - Win .

😀😀😀

Had a talk with the lad and he said Marcus schop didn't have a clue as a manager and was terrible!!!

There is a Championship player in him IMO a bit like Pearson who left us to get regular first team football

Quote Originally Posted by red syy View Post
    Had a talk with the lad and he said Marcus schop didn't have a clue as a manager and was terrible!!!
    He'd plenty in common with Schopp then .

Im actually starting to feel a bit sorry now for Schopp, the more I keep hearing things.

I don't really blame him anymore now for allegedly being clueless and not knowing what he was doing etc. Because once again this farce comes down to the people who hired him in the first place.

And then when we hear suggestions that the owners are are also pulling all the strings and picking the players and formations etc. Well I find that very easy to believe, and maybe Schopp was just used as the fall guy!. 😬